Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington loses to Colorado to Get ][V][ into the Playoffs Game Thread

There was only two with ohio ties, the spotter was from Michigan. Stop with the conspiracy nonsense

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The guy from Grand Rapids, MI is a Spartan Alum

Maybe there is no conspiracy...

Don't you primarily post on the Tiger board - that is saying, the few times that you ever post at all?

Have you been posing as a Tigers fan since 2013, simply to lurk and bash Michigan when Michigan finally got good again but nevertheless came up short?

For real?

The Spartan fans are still raising hell even when their team is not...3-9...irrelevant...

Well iowa looked pretty flat last year in the Rose bowl. Maybe the fans and gamblers were happy and I'm sure the kids on the team had a fun time out west but you can't tell the players were not going through the motions in that game. The system is just boring now with games meaning nothing. Time to adapt and get a real playoff in place. 4 team playoff is boring and the fans didn't watch on tv last year. How fun would it be to give a team like wmu a shot at the big boys in a playoff. .

Or maybe Iowa just couldn't figure out a way to stop McCaffrey...

Agreed. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I agree with ya little guy.

Do we have to explain everything to you, go3-9time? You, a Spartan fan, were talking about how Colorado isn't any good and is undeserving of their high ranking. The team you root for is 3-9. Maybe you shouldn't talk crap about a team that is significantly better than your team.

Or maybe Iowa just couldn't figure out a way to stop McCaffrey...

Yeah probably ..... That is just it. Some teams will be up and some will not in the who cares about bowl games.

.. look it's not my fault that made a inadequate playoff system. They did it to themselves. Now they need to fix it or they will keep getting ratings disasters.

Last edited:
Yeah probably ..... That is just it. Some teams will be up and some will not in the who cares about bowl games.

.. look it's not my fault that made a inadequate playoff system. They did it to themselves. Now they need to fix it or they will keep getting ratings disasters.

Part of the ratings problem was that it was on New Year's Eve. People want to party on New Year's Eve, not sit in front of a tv watching the first round of playoffs.

Part of the ratings problem was that it was on New Year's Eve. People want to party on New Year's Eve, not sit in front of a tv watching the first round of playoffs.

speak for yourself....I'm middle aged. I don't party on new years eve anymore. I'm lucky to see midnight!

speak for yourself....I'm middle aged. I don't party on new years eve anymore. I'm lucky to see midnight!

Right, so you have another reason why you don't want to stay up to watch a "primetime" first round playoff game on New Year's Eve.

Do we have to explain everything to you, go3-9time? You, a Spartan fan, were talking about how Colorado isn't any good and is undeserving of their high ranking. The team you root for is 3-9. Maybe you shouldn't talk crap about a team that is significantly better than your team.

By that retarded guideline, you would've had to shut the fuck up for the last 10 years pretty much completely. No?:lmao:

it wouldn't be fun...the MAC and other "group of 5" conferences need their own playoff. They don't belong with the power 5 conferences.

I'm fine with however you want to make the playoffs. As long as it's is 8,12 or 16 teams.

Last edited:
By that retarded guideline, you would've had to shut the fuck up for the last 10 years pretty much completely. No?:lmao:

retarded? Really? People still say that?

Hey! I get it. You talked shit all summer long about how good your squad was going to be and how they would whoop Michigan's ass in EL. That didn't pan out so well. MSU went 3-9 and Michigan beat MSU in EL.

Then you talked shit about bball and how your elite recruiting squad would come in and MSU would be great in bball. Well, that isn't going down so much like you wrote it either.

Pretty much all you have left is to go to your rival's board and try to start shit. You really don't have a pot to piss in, but why let that stop you?

I'm fine with however you want to make the playoffs. As long as it's is 8,12 or 16 teams.

I like the top 4 for the power 5. Let the small conferences go to 8, 12 or 16 like everyone else. Only letting 4 in enhances the meaning of regular season losses. Look at every other sport. Nobody cares when you lose a game, or 2 or 3 or 4. The regular season in college basketball is pretty much meaningless.

College football is unique....let it stay that way.

Yeah, he went all in with calling me a dog/wife beater. So that shows how little he has to cheer for this season.

Yeah, he went all in with calling me a dog/wife beater. So that shows how little he has to cheer for this season.

LOL!

Where do Spartan fans come up with this "last 10 years" stuff? I keep seeing the militant Spartan fans saying this, that MIchigan has stunk for the last 10 years. I'm not seeing this. Rich Rod coached for 3 years. Hoke coached for 4 years. 1 of Hoke's seasons, Michigan went 11-2 and won the Sugar Bowl. I'm seeing maybe 6 years of suck, which is really bad and hard to live with. I didn't talk shit about other teams at all those 6 years and I certainly didn't go to any other boards and start shit, but where does 6 turn into 10?

Oh well, already way too much of my time spent thinking about this...

there are games to watch and Michigan is still not eliminated. May come soon, but until then...

That's the thing that I've never, ever understood. When Michigan was clubbing MSU, I never went over to their boards to gloat. Still don't. I've posted over on the MSU side MAYBE 10 times total. MSU posters are freaking regulars on this forum.

I like the top 4 for the power 5. Let the small conferences go to 8, 12 or 16 like everyone else. Only letting 4 in enhances the meaning of regular season losses. Look at every other sport. Nobody cares when you lose a game, or 2 or 3 or 4. The regular season in college basketball is pretty much meaningless.

College football is unique....let it stay that way.

Naw I disagree. There is too much parity between the top teams so i believe 4 is a not a enough and have said so even before this stupid playoff system we have now.
It would also be hard to pick who would in that that other group of yours in my opinion and they probably wouldn't want it anyway. I have hated the bowls since I was little and I disagree that regular season would not mean as much in a full blown system

Last edited:
LOL!

Where do Spartan fans come up with this "last 10 years" stuff? I keep seeing the militant Spartan fans saying this, that MIchigan has stunk for the last 10 years. I'm not seeing this. Rich Rod coached for 3 years. Hoke coached for 4 years. 1 of Hoke's seasons, Michigan went 11-2 and won the Sugar Bowl. I'm seeing maybe 6 years of suck, which is really bad and hard to live with. I didn't talk shit about other teams at all those 6 years and I certainly didn't go to any other boards and start shit, but where does 6 turn into 10?

Oh well, already way too much of my time spent thinking about this...

there are games to watch and Michigan is still not eliminated. May come soon, but until then...

Right, you NEVER used to post on the MSU forum on ESPN, right quiluse or bungaman or whatever you've went by over the years?

It was an expression you no sense of humor cry baby. Seriously, do you need me to set up a gofundme page for some counseling or what? I realize that you just can't take a loss like a man and move on, but come on guy time to move on.

Back