Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington loses to Colorado to Get ][V][ into the Playoffs Game Thread

So let me get this right .

2 were from Ohio.
1was fired for incompetence.
1 was a Sparty fan.

So let me get this right .

2 were from Ohio.
1was fired for incompetence.
1 was a Sparty fan.
Yea michigan never loses never there fault, they are only cheated. Probably cheated in 06 too now you mention it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yea michigan never loses never there fault, they are only cheated. Probably cheated in 06 too now you mention it.

Did you not read the part where I said we choked in the 4th at Iowa and at o$u.
Because I did a million times, and strangly in that same post. The blindness of people amazes me sometimes on this board. .

Last edited:

Don't you primarily post on the Tiger board - that is saying, the few times that you ever post at all?

Have you been posing as a Tigers fan since 2013, simply to lurk and bash Michigan when Michigan finally got good again but nevertheless came up short?

For real?

Last edited:
I'll take the Orange Bowl over yet another Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, but it's getting boring seeing Michigan in Florida yet AGAIN.

Yeah, but it's the Orange Bowl...

I get that the Orange Bowl is a disappointment, but it beats not having a bowl game to watch at all, at least to me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll be watching the B1G title game tomorrow, nor have I ruled out avoiding the playoffs if Michigan's not in; watching either will just remind me of all the failures leading up to that point.

I get that the Orange Bowl is a disappointment, but it beats not having a bowl game to watch at all, at least to me.

That said, I'm not sure I'll be watching the B1G title game tomorrow, nor have I ruled out avoiding the playoffs if Michigan's not in; watching either will just remind me of all the failures leading up to that point.

What I'm saying is the Orange Bowl is not just another Florida Bowl...it's the Grand Daddy of all Florida Bowls...

EDIT: Not getting into the National Championship Playoff, the Orange is the second best outcome.

The Rose Bowl would be best, and there would still be a shot - but if the Rose Bowl Committee selects Colorado over USC - obviously, they're not going to choose Michigan in a rematch.

There's still a chance the Rose Bowl Committee will choose USC, and Michigan will get a Rose Bowl bid - but it's less than a 50/50% chance.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I've never seen Michigan play in the Orange Bowl (not in real time, anyway).

I'll be watching the ACC Championship in a turkey outfit
May the ancient aliens spread their mystical powers for good. Sprinkle bits of goodness throughout the game tonight in the name of Michigan Wolverine Football.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch that game, either; VTech's chances of winning seem slim. Will still be hoping for the upset, though.

I don't know if a Clemson loss necessarily knocks them out...

I don't know if a Clemson loss necessarily knocks them out...

Aye, there's the rub.

The moral of the story: take care of business and you hopefully don't have to rely on others to do the job for you (other moral: hire refs who don't suck).

If we only had a QB. None of this would matter. We'd be in already.

Yeah, don't put it in the hands of the refs.

I don't know if Speight's injury was a problem or not.

I know I was worried that it might be; the prognosticators weren't worried like I was, but considered it a factor in predicting the Buckeyes would win.

We're back to being on the outside looking in, like has been the case (except for '97) since I started following Michigan football in Bo's first season at the age of 8 years old.

Sucks, but better than the black bleak years of RichRod and Brady Hoke.

Yeah, don't put it in the hands of the refs.

I don't know if Speight's injury was a problem or not.

I know I was worried that it might be; the prognosticators weren't worried like I was, but considered it a factor in predicting the Buckeyes would win.

We're back to being on the outside looking in, like has been the case (except for '97) since I started following Michigan football in Bo's first season at the age of 8 years old.

Sucks, but better than the black bleak years of RichRod and Brady Hoke.
The problem is when he was healthy against Iowa he was ungodly awful. We never should have lost that game. Speight was atrocious and it's going to bite us.

Until the day I die Barrett never made the 15, but that fucking Iowa game was a joke. I really hope Peters seizes the job next year.

Speight never developed any rapport with anyone outside of Darboh. Chesson's senior year was a waste and Butt's numbers are not what they could be. Butt had one TD during the Big 10 season. One.

Last edited:
The problem is when he was healthy against Iowa he was ungodly awful. We never should have lost that game. Speight was atrocious and it's going to bite us.

Until the day I die Barrett never made the 15, but that fucking Iowa game was a joke. I really hope Peters seizes the job next year.

Speight never developed any rapport with anyone outside of Darboh. Chesson's senior year was a waste and Butt's numbers are not what they could be. Butt had one TD during the Big 10 season. One.

Yeah he was terrible in that game but after the 10-0 lead I just hated the play calling at times in that game. That said he hits 1 of the 3 deep balls he missed we are in.
But jim has to call better 4th quarter games. Yeah it sucks can't let refs be a factor..That is our fault sadly.

Back