Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers 2024 Spring Training beginning 2 - 14

gotcha. I knew he played in parts of 2 seasons, I didn't realize that he only played in 37 games.

Still, there is no reason that you can't have two rookies up the middle of the infield. See Tram & Lou
Sure but money still matters. They don't want to sit a 25m dollar guy. At least not yet. And I suspect Baez is still a better defensive SS over Krieder.

Sure but money still matters. They don't want to sit a 25m dollar guy. At least not yet. And I suspect Baez is still a better defensive SS over Krieder.
I agree that the money matters. But at some point, you have to move on from him if he can't hit. I don't care how good his defense is. FWIW, Kriedler is a plus defender too.

If Kreidler finally stays healthy he'll get his full time shot soon. We have questions at 2B, SS and 3B. He's the 1st up to handle all of those spots. I love that he was pissed he didn't make the team.

Tigers place RHP Sawyer Gipson-Long on 15-day IL (retro to March 25) and DFA RHP Miguel Diaz, who did not make Detroit's Opening Day roster and is out of minor-league options.

Back