Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 25

Raburn is an idiot. Run to first and at least pretend you care. I did enjoy him trying to trick the ump though. Now, would it be asking too much for Jose to have a 1 2 3 inning?

What a ridiculous ending. I'll take it. That kid will stop screaming WOOOO woowowo WOO WOOOO in the background now.

What a win!!!@#

2 wins with AAA lineups vs the rays on the road.

Ps. FU JOYCE!

What an excellent series boys, if it weren't for cringe it could have been even better but I am thrilled with 3 out of 4 in Tampa.

Rays 9th vs, Valverde, aka papa grande, aka big potato

Zobrist, takes high and outside on a fastball, fastball taken for a strike, takes another same spot for a strike, foul on high fastball, check swing inside fastball, fouls off another high fastball, fastball up, foul straight back, 8th pitch grounded weakly to peralta, throws to first.

1 out

Kotchman, takes splitter outside, takes takes another low, 4 seamer called strike, fastball inside, called strike high fastball, 3-1 pitch a ball for a walk.

Joyce, first pitch fastball lined to right, shit. kotchman to 3rd.

Fuld, runners at corners 1 out, takes pitch 1 fastball inside, throw to first, groundball foul, flyball to raburn, joyce boneheaded running gets doubled off on throw back to kelly.

Tigers win.

Fister win

Valverde Save # 38

KC victory cigar I hope after his emergency.

Haha, what an inning!!! Way to go Tigers! And Fister's last two starts have been very solid....it seemed to stop the moaning about the trade.

interiminequities said:
What a ridiculous ending. I'll take it. That kid will stop screaming WOOOO woowowo WOO WOOOO in the background now.

No doubt. Annoying as hell.

Back