Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 4 Thread

1 thing is for sure, lineup will be the same tomorrow, lol.

Tigers Win 7 - 3
Fister Wins it 1 run 7 K's
Tigers New Look Lineup Huge
Hunter/Miggy/Jackson 2 RBI
TigersVictoryCigar

Great win. If Detroit can jump on their starters with some good runs theres no way we lose this series with JV/Scherer/Sanchez going the next 3 games.

I'd like to thank Jake Peavy for doing his best Nate Robertson impression also.

I think the winner tomorrow wins the series. I don't see us sweeping two in Boston no matter who is on the mound, though we certainly have a chance. Likewise, I don't see Boston sweeping us there either.

Great win boy's ... Great Job!! series tied 2-2... Gotta chance now..
Just a few things I read from the last 5-10 thread post's.
1. No need to use a closer up 5 runs but whatever..
2. And Thumb saying Thank you Jake Peavy for doing your best Nate Robertson
Had to laugh at that..

Good work Tigers!!!!

Many reporters gathered in front of Prince Fielders locker, he finished changing, grabbed his stuff and walk away without talking to anybody.

Many reporters gathered in front of Prince Fielders locker, he finished changing, grabbed his stuff and walk away without talking to anybody.

We gotta get this guy going...I recommend that he stop letting all the away away away stuff mess with his head and just get back to that massive power swing

Victor Martinez had 2 hits, and is now at 15 for the postseason, leaving him two shy of Carlos Guillen's #Tigers franchise-record 17 in '06.

We gotta get this guy going...I recommend that he stop letting all the away away away stuff mess with his head and just get back to that massive power swing

I was thinking about that story with Avi Garcia and his ex- or soon to be ex-wife, all that outside shit distractions might be interfering and he can't shut it out.

I was thinking about that story with Avi Garcia and his ex- or soon to be ex-wife, all that outside shit distractions might be interfering and he can't shut it out.

Perhaps, don't really know of those rumors are true or not so its hard to say

I'm betting this story breaking is why he didn't talk to any reporters. He probably could have gone 4-5 with 2 HR's and still skip the media asking him questions he's not prepared to answer.

And the media are such douchebags, you just know someone would mention it. True or not it puts him in a very awkward position.

And if it is true, then I'm glad we got rid of Avi, I don't care if he becomes a HoF player, I would not want him on my team. Real men have an understanding about another mans woman. Which is why Rick Manning is not a real man.

I'm starting to side with byco on this, the marginak benefit of a betyer fielder is minimal and you need the hitters if they do tie.

If we must make defensive movers, I'd put cabby at 1b and go with ramon or jp at 3b.

You wouldn't want Miggy at first with groin and abdomen issues; you need someone that can stretch to get those outs. He also hasn't played there in two years now.

I'm betting this story breaking is why he didn't talk to any reporters. He probably could have gone 4-5 with 2 HR's and still skip the media asking him questions he's not prepared to answer.

And the media are such douchebags, you just know someone would mention it. True or not it puts him in a very awkward position.

And if it is true, then I'm glad we got rid of Avi, I don't care if he becomes a HoF player, I would not want him on my team. Real men have an understanding about another mans woman. Which is why Rick Manning is not a real man.

Wow! I guess I missed this rumor. When did this one start?

Back