Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When can we be upset about Ebron?

Did they count the Fauria incompletion as a drop?

Nope. Calvin and Fuller (pick) had the drops.

The first 2 drives Stafford was atrocious. Then he rebounded nicely especially in the second half despite the picks. Other players get some blame for the pick one and fumble.

Nope. Calvin and Fuller (pick) had the drops.

The first 2 drives Stafford was atrocious. Then he rebounded nicely especially in the second half despite the picks. Other players get some blame for the pick one and fumble.

lol...they call that pass to Fuller that was picked off a drop?

Off both his hands. Should have had it. It was a smidge high but not crazy high.

almost every single pass was off target yesterday.....the only throw I can think of that was a great throw was the one to calvin on the sideline. Stafford was pretty awful yesterday. Luckily Rodgers was worse.

Stafford hit a ton of good passes. Atrocious first 2 drives and second int on him. Plenty of good drives. 5 of 8. 2 big first downs on the TD drive (plus a couple other throws), did well on FG drive and led us down field only to have the right tackle blow a block in the redzone. Very good second half from Stafford.

Off both his hands. Should have had it. It was a smidge high but not crazy high.

Leaping at a 45 degree angle for the ball fully outstreched and a fastball goes through his hands, if thats not a miss fire what is.

Leaping at a 45 degree angle for the ball fully outstreched and a fastball goes through his hands, if thats not a miss fire what is.

This is the NFL. You catch fastballs. Fuller should have had that.

If that's called a drop it's ridiculous. The new lkp of old. True drops.

This is the NFL...you throws passes that are accurate that don't force your wide receiver to make circus catches.

That's a normal catch. Not a circus catch. WRs can jump a little on a pass.

And whatever we won. Stafford did well in second half. Threw for 6 big first downs in last 3 drives and got 2 on pass on penalty. And a 7th big one deep to Fuller at end of first half. And threw 3 first downs on fg drive too. Stafford did plenty to win the game too.

Last edited:

I thought it could have been called either way. It was high but still should have been caught.

The team got a win they needed so we can be thankful for that. The defense played one of their best games in recent memory despite all the injuries. I can't expect that to continue, so Matt needs to be better moving forward otherwise he won't get bailed out like he was yesterday. It would help if we could find some way to get Ebron involved like this thread is suggesting.

Circus catch??? Are you joking?

Call it an exaggeration then if you want. No need to sound so incredulous with half your posts by the way. I didn't think it was a great throw, and maybe Fuller still should have caught it regardless. He's not Calvin Johnson though that's for sure.

Last edited:
The only circus catch I saw was Davon House. Good overthrown but ridiculous catch. Worked out. You take that shot on 3rd and 10 to Calvin.

Could he have caught it? Possibly. Was it almost impossible? Probably.

It's official, LKP and Tony are friends therefore LKP is Slick. You're welcome.

Back