Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

Congrats to Kawdup on picker of the week

Congrats to SpartyNash on taking over 1st place

Congrats to me for taking the basement!!

Well, we all did terrible this week, so that excuses my 10 on the week a little bit

Congratulations to gobluebigjon for picker of the week

SpartyNash still leads

and I am still bringing up the bottom

The biggest gap is right in the middle, between five and six.

The top five are pretty closely bunched together, and the bottom five are also pretty closely bunched together.

My biggest accomplishment is not forgetting to make my picks lol.

Well, we all did terrible this week, so that excuses my 10 on the week a little bit

Congratulations to gobluebigjon for picker of the week

SpartyNash still leads

and I am still bringing up the bottom

An ugly week of picking to say the least.

Congratulations to TinselWolverine for being Picker Of The Week

Honorable mention to GoBlueBigJon and myself for tying Tinsel, but Tinsel won the weird tiebreaker. I'm not even sure how they judge that, but there it is

Congratulations to GoBlueBigJon for taking over 1st place, although he is tied with SpartyNash...another strange tiebreaker situation

Congrats to me for making a major move from 10th up to 7th.

Congrats to TheWolverines24 for taking over the basement.

Congrats to TheWolverines24 for being Picker of the Week. This was after last week, he took over the basement, so excellent work

Unfortunately, most of us totally sucked again this week. The best picker got 10

Congrats to GoBlueBigJon for keeping 1st place with a stellar 8...same # that I got

TheWolverines24's 10 correct picks was enough to get him out the cellar, so

Congrats to MichFan78 for taking over last place.

Everybody is back to above 50%.

Only 12 points separate the top from the bottom. It’s a pretty bunched up field.

Lot less players this season, I guess all the folks who never had good luck for whatever reason in the past just didn’t bother.

Just noticed this thing says 2017 pick 'em...

anyway

We had some major shake-ups this week

Congrats to b311J for being picker of the week and taking over 1st place. GoblueBigJon had a tough week and dropped down the list.

UN-congrats to me for picking terrible and scoring an 8. I missed the last 5 games and have dropped back to the basement. Was doing OK before those last 5 games.

We are all within 11 and a 3 way tie at the top. I am 6 back and need to step up my game. The last few games killed me this week.

Hungry wins the week.

B311j moves into sole possession of top point winner.

Still very bunched up.

Tinsel stole my thunder

Special non-congrats to Michfan78 for taking over the basement.

I moved up to 2nd to last with my outstanding picker of the week performance!!

Tinsel stole my thunder

Special non-congrats to Michfan78 for taking over the basement.

I moved up to 2nd to last with my outstanding picker of the week performance!!

I just thought it appropriate for someone else to laud victory.

Congratulations to TinselWolverine for being Picker of the week

Non-congrats to me for being worst picker of the week. Back to the basement for me...

B311j is still in first place!

Congratulations to TinselWolverine for being Picker of the week

Non-congrats to me for being worst picker of the week. Back to the basement for me...

B311j is still in first place!

After 11 weeks, you are only 12 picks out.

That is almost exactly one single pick per week difference.

And as you point out that is the widest margin in the game.

It has been a pretty closely bunch season.

I am still proud of myself for making picks every week lol. And the fact that I am not far out of first just makes it better.

Back