Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

Congrats to KAWDUP on being picker of the week

We have a new leader, although it really is a tie.

SpartyNash is the new leader

I wasn't the worst picker of the week, yet I still sit in the basement.

Congrats to GoBlueBigJon for being picker of the week. This is the 3rd time he has won that title this season.

1st place is still a tie between SpartyNash and B311j, with the computer putting b311j on top

We have our first picker that failed to put in his picks this week; Michfan78. That puts him on the bottom. I moved up to 2 spots from the bottom with TheWolverines24 being in the 2nd to last position...

One more exciting week to go

Last edited:
Well, it's all over

I had another horrible week and finish 9th out of 10...which is really last place since #10 missed a week

Congratulations go out to SpartyNash for being not only Picker of the Week, but the season Champion. Congrats Spartynash. 1st place was a tie between SpartyNash and B311j, but somehow SpartyNash wins the tiebreaker. I admit, I have no idea what the tiebreaker is.

Last edited:
Well, it's all over

I had another horrible week and finish 9th out of 10...which is really last place since #10 missed a week

Congratulations go out to SpartyNash for being not only Picker of the Week, but the season Champion. Congrats Spartynash. 1st place was a tie between SpartyNash and B311j, but somehow SpartyNash wins the tiebreaker. I admit, I have no idea what the tiebreaker is.

Woooooo

Quitting my job to become a full time gambler. Everyone can visit me and my change jar outside of the Bellagio soon.

This is a travesty. I demand a recount!!!

Looks like Bowl pick'ems are not happening again this year. The only "update" I can find is last years announcement that Yahoo was not going to have them in 2017.

Tulane versus Louisiana and Utah versus North Texas Have started and the 2018-2019 Bowl season is officially underway.

EDIT: My bad. I forgot for a second that I don’t have to convert start times from Eastern to Pacific on ESPN; they do it themselves.

Last edited:
North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn St has begun and we are underway!!

North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn St has begun and we are underway!!

For some reason this first game isn?t in the ESPN schedule today; although it definitely is on our pick?ems board, and ESPN is tracking it on game cast and on the scores page. Maybe whoever is running the schedule page made an error.

Also I just checked and there are only six of us playing this season-pretty light compared to yesteryear.

Yep, you can watch on tv or go to cbssports and change the little thing to FCS scores...

Back