Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

+100 karma for the first person...

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
to find a maize Detroit Tigers hat and give me a link to where I can buy it. If you were watching the game today, there was a kid that was messing with the gopher's mascot. I believe he and his dad both had them. They were all Maize with the blue english D on the front. I've found one that has a white bill, but that's not what I'm looking for. I have decent skills with google, but I'm unable to find the damn thing.

Here is blue with a maize D...you could wear this at a blue out....

Mich Lady hates maize outs when the temperature turns cool anyway....

I think you can customize any lid from lids.com. I know they can do it at a local store anyway.

I actually think I saw that hat at the Michigan apparel store just down from the MDen. I bought a shirt there on Friday and I think I may have seen what you were looking for. I cannot remember the name of the store and I already tossed my receipt to check the name. Good Luck.

I suggest you only where your hat where you live. These are colors people and you do not dare drive around or near the hood with one on...............in any city.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]to find a maize Detroit Tigers hat and give me a link to where I can buy it. If you were watching the game today, there was a kid that was messing with the gopher's mascot. I believe he and his dad both had them. They were all Maize with the blue english D on the front. I've found one that has a white bill, but that's not what I'm looking for. I have decent skills with google, but I'm unable to find the damn thing.

This isnt exactly it, but they customise what you want.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]to find a maize Detroit Tigers hat and give me a link to where I can buy it. If you were watching the game today, there was a kid that was messing with the gopher's mascot. I believe he and his dad both had them. They were all Maize with the blue english D on the front. I've found one that has a white bill, but that's not what I'm looking for. I have decent skills with google, but I'm unable to find the damn thing.

http://mtvtn.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-custom-team-new-eras-u-of-michigan.html

[color=#FF6103 said:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pIx07aH0KhM/SdIZlM8gI2I/AAAAAAAABi8/WtsPmSuvcx8/s400/michtigers.jpg

I saw it too, and I badly want one. If you find out where you can get one, let me know, and I will keep looking and let you know if I find one.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
TheWolverines24 said:
I found one at Moe's that is the opposite of the color scheme you want. Hat is blue with a maize D. Maybe they have the maize hat with a blue D in the store. Might be worth checking out.

http://www.moesportshops.com/products/view/1510/49

that's more of a dull yellow color. I'd still probably buy it though.

I know it's not ideal. It was the best I could find though. Some of the other hats I saw were vomit inducing.

Back