Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

How did you not learn how to lose before now? Jesus, I was probably 8 when excuses and whining became unacceptable and were punishable offenses. Once again, grow up Sally

Legit reasons like injuries are valid. 5 of the 6 losses, Lions were the way more injured team. Sorry it's the truth.

Lions must have some of the shittiest trainers in the NFL, since they always have more injuries and more key injuries than every team that they face.

As for next year
Jets, Patriots, NFC South (Falcons or Panthers), Vikings, Bears, Packers, Rams and Seattle all at Ford Field. See 7-1 there

at Bills, at Dolphins, at Cardinals, at 49ers, at (Dallas or Washington), at Bears, at Packers, at Vikings. I see at least 4 wins there, maybe more if they win in Minnesota again

11-13 wins most probable. And that's before we upgrade the talent

As for next year
Jets, Patriots, NFC South (Falcons or Panthers), Vikings, Bears, Packers, Rams and Seattle all at Ford Field. See 7-1 there

at Bills, at Dolphins, at Cardinals, at 49ers, at (Dallas or Washington), at Bears, at Packers, at Vikings. I see at least 4 wins there, maybe more if they win in Minnesota again

11-13 wins most probable. And that's before we upgrade the talent

LOL...you never learn.

They’ll probably be 2-4 in the division next season

They?ll probably be 2-4 in the division next season

I'm not sure if they win a divisional game next year. And that's not being a pessimist. Chicago outplayed us last year in h2h matchups, and were extremely close to beating us this year with a rookie qb. The arrow will be pointing up for that team next year imo.

Game 11 - Lions are the better team than all 6 teams. They should win all six. Most probable. No spreads, no betting, who is the better the team. The Lions. By far really. Lose.

Game 12 - Lions are the better team than all 5 teams. They should win all five. Most probable. No spreads, no betting, who is the better the team. The Lions. By far really. Lose

Now - Lions are the better team than all 4 teams. They should win all four. Most probable. No spreads, no betting, who is the better the team. The Lions. By far really. TBD.

Etc.

I'm not sure if they win a divisional game next year. And that's not being a pessimist. Chicago outplayed us last year in h2h matchups, and were extremely close to beating us this year with a rookie qb. The arrow will be pointing up for that team next year imo.

Certainly possible, Chicago and GB should be better next year, and Minnesota should be just as good (maybe even better if Cook picks up where he left off). I?m thinking a home win against the Bears and a surprise win early against GB/Minnesota to give us false hope.

Certainly possible, Chicago and GB should be better next year, and Minnesota should be just as good (maybe even better if Cook picks up where he left off). I?m thinking a home win against the Bears and a surprise win early against GB/Minnesota to give us false hope.

Chicago is garbage

Lions are better or even with every team they will face next year. And the tougher games are at home

Great chance for 11+ wins

Fox is 12-32 in 44. Marinelli was 10-38 in 48. All you need to know about Chicago

Lions sweep them. Lions split Vikings and Pack at least. Maybe sweep one of them

Unlucky being hurt and facing the Steelers, Panthers and Ravens at their healhtiest

I know you're not supposed to say this to crazy people, but do us all a favor and just end yourself already.

Guys lkp is right. If we never had any injuries, coaches didn't suck, Stafford didn't play 3/4 of every game shitty, and the defense wasnt awful... then we would win every game.

Back