Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

the biggest ?WHAT THE HELL? moment of last night came when Pelosi started acting like she was tripping on acid when Joe Biden was talking about soldiers breathing in toxic fumes.

Pelosi started grinning like ?The Joker,? and rubbing her fists together.
It was bizarre.

Many people chalked it up to vodka or senility, but Don Jr. came up with the best explanation for Pelosi?s insane behavior that I?ve seen yet.

Here?s what Don Jr. said:

?It looks like someone sent her some insider trading stock tips.?

https://waynedupree.com/2022/03/don-jr-pelosi-bizarre-behavior/

Last edited:
To be fair, I'm still struggling to figure out what the wall keeps out.

The Wall would help ensure immigration is funneled through the proper doors and to at least try to control it somewhat, at least try to make sure we aren't letting people in that aren't friendlies and creating boondoggles for cartels. Sure it's not a cure all but it's better than doing nothing and it would at least will reduce the unfettered flow.

LOL... paging Dr. tigermud, PhD!

from teh WSJ:

?Several circumstances?President Biden?s low approval rating, doubts over his capacity to run for re-election at 82, Vice President Kamala Harris?s unpopularity, and the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket in 2024?have created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill. She is already in an advantageous position to become the 2024 Democratic nominee. She is an experienced national figure who is younger than Mr. Biden and can offer a different approach from the disorganized and unpopular one the party is currently taking. If Democrats lose control of Congress in 2022, Mrs. Clinton can use the party?s loss as a basis to run for president again, enabling her to claim the title of ?change candidate.'​

I still don't think there's any way in hell she'll get the party's nomination, because most Democratic voters actively hate her now, and will not "hold their nose and vote against Trump" again, regardless of who the RNC nominates. But she's delusional enough to try again, maybe? Or just has nothing better to do...

LOL... paging Dr. tigermud, PhD!

from teh WSJ:
?Several circumstances?President Biden?s low approval rating, doubts over his capacity to run for re-election at 82, Vice President Kamala Harris?s unpopularity, and the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket in 2024?have created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill. She is already in an advantageous position to become the 2024 Democratic nominee. She is an experienced national figure who is younger than Mr. Biden and can offer a different approach from the disorganized and unpopular one the party is currently taking. If Democrats lose control of Congress in 2022, Mrs. Clinton can use the party?s loss as a basis to run for president again, enabling her to claim the title of ?change candidate.'​
I still don't think there's any way in hell she'll get the party's nomination, because most Democratic voters actively hate her now, and will not "hold their nose and vote against Trump" again, regardless of who the RNC nominates. But she's delusional enough to try again, maybe? Or just has nothing better to do...

Yet it still can't be ruled out. I tried to tell you all years ago I see the nearest two potential future timelines from a high level sense the fine details are elusive.. I would hope the yet final Durham report and actions will prevent her from running from public office again, Same may happen with Trump as well.

withholding timeline projections beyond that for now. I'm not picking up good vibes on the world stage long term Alienating Russia into the arms of China is not a good thing, I don't want to think about it.

Last edited:
I think Bernie Sanders should run again. The race would be a lot less entertaining without him getting screwed by the party again.

Last edited:
Yet it still can't be ruled out. I tried to tell you all years ago I see the nearest two potential future timelines from a high level sense the fine details are elusive.. I would hope the yet final Durham report and actions will prevent her from running from public office again, Same may happen with Trump as well.

withholding timeline projections beyond that for now. I'm not picking up good vibes on the world stage long term Alienating Russia into the arms of China is not a good thing, I don't want to think about it.

Spooky.

Buck to announce ban on Russian oil today. Plans to try and deal with dictators now to offset instead of opening up American. Price of nickel sky rocketing today, electric cars won't be the answer, further massive inflation coming for food and energy. Green agenda revolt on deck going into the spring/summer

Buck to announce ban on Russian oil today. Plans to try and deal with dictators now to offset instead of opening up American.

Russia accounts for like 3% of our imported oil. I know you're in a super big hurry to drill here in America so you can save .50 at the pump but I don't think it's going to have the effect you're hoping for.

Oil companies saw profits of around $175b last year. They doled out large shareholder dividends while refusing to increase production. It has nothing to do with banning Russian oil.

Bush, Obama, Trump, 'Buck'...they don't have a magic lever under the Oval Office desk that controls oil prices. No amount of drilling, fracking, or tax exemptions will lessen the greed of those that run oil companies.

You're getting angry at the wrong people.

Russia accounts for like 3% of our imported oil. I know you're in a super big hurry to drill here in America so you can save .50 at the pump but I don't think it's going to have the effect you're hoping for.

Oil companies saw profits of around $175b last year. They doled out large shareholder dividends while refusing to increase production. It has nothing to do with banning Russian oil.

Bush, Obama, Trump, 'Buck'...they don't have a magic lever under the Oval Office desk that controls oil prices. No amount of drilling, fracking, or tax exemptions will lessen the greed of those that run oil companies.

not really, they could be doing so much more than they are. It's truly amazing how quickly they completely reversed good America first policy and completely f'd everything up. dems like to blame oil companies. pfsst you know those dividends go into a lot of retirement funds. Let me guess you'd be in favor of price controls right? that'll never work hasn't ever before. I'm not quite old enough to remember carter but it's true what they say, history doesn't repeat but it sure does rhyme

Last edited:

NO.

oil companies are innovative.

they increase production if government lets them drill more, and innovate technologies and shit. like the things with the drills and big pipes and the frackin'

We just need to let them do whatever and gas will be all cheap again for our sick huge pickup trucks and badass Dodge Chargers. like tomorrow. this will happen real fast.

everybody knows that. just like everybody knows brawndo got what plants crave.

not really, they could be doing so much more than they are. It's truly amazing how quickly they completely reversed good America first policy and completely f'd everything up.

Like what? What 'American First' policy has Biden ruined? Don't bother mentioning the Keystone Pipeline, it was never operational and never affected prices.

dems like to blame oil companies. pfsst you know those dividends go into a lot of retirement funds. Let me guess you'd be in favor of price controls right? that'll never work hasn't ever before.

Never said or implied that I would be in favor of price controls, not sure where you got that. Deliberately limiting production to drive up prices is a product of greed on the part of oil companies, there is no denying that.

And as far as "you know those dividends go into a lot of retirement funds"? That's quite an assumption on your part. Yet also irrelevant. What do I care if it's going to a savings account or a retirement fund? $175b in profits Are they retiring on Mars?

I'm not quite old enough to remember carter but it's true what they say, history doesn't repeat but it sure does rhyme

Except instead of OPEC withholding production to raise prices, it's the companies in our own backyard.

Buck now wants us all believe the high gas prices are putin?s fault even though they were going up exponentially prior to, and have been on the rise since the day he executive ordered away trumps American first energy independence polices.

Blame Putin and us oil companies though next time you fill up and fell good that we?re sticking to Putin and fk thousand us greedy oil companies. Then go buy an electric vehicle and send the bill to Stephen Colbert

Last edited:
Energy industry swipes back at Psaki 'red herring' comment on oil and gas leases
'That accusation is a complete red herring,' one industry representative said of Psaki's comment

Energy industry heads have hit back at the Biden administration?s efforts to blame them for rising prices, noting that it is a ?distraction? from the reality that Executive actions are really to blame for supply chain issues.

Following Jen Psaki?s embarrassing attempts to deflect the energy crisis onto Russia and American oil companies who she claimed ?need to drill more,? American Exploration & Production Council CEO Anne Bradbury urged ?That accusation is a complete red herring.?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/energy-industry-psaki-oil-and-gas-leases-ceraweek

Last edited:
Back