Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

Joe Biden is imploding in front of the world in real time.

On Friday following a supposedly two-hour phone call with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping, reporters swarmed Biden with questions about what was said.

Biden ignored questions while blankly staring at the reporters and squirming until White House staff intervened, cutting the audio feed before cutting the video feed.

Biden?s deer-in-the-headlights expression says it all:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1505976785724448771?s=20&t=-OIOXplMCEZmODJ0HETWoQ

Did we watch the same video? Deer in the headlights? Blankly staring at reporters? What are you going on about?

Did we watch the same video? Deer in the headlights? Blankly staring at reporters? What are you going on about?

Yeah just like it says. Biden stares blankly at reporters asking questions as Hunter Biden laptop VERIFIED, White House staff abruptly cuts audio then video

On Friday following a supposedly two-hour phone call with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping, reporters swarmed Biden with questions about what was said.

Yeah just like it says. Biden stares blankly at reporters asking questions as Hunter Biden laptop VERIFIED, White House staff abruptly cuts audio then video

Good to see you also had trouble making out the questions being screamed at him simultaneously. I heard 'president Xi' in there, didn't hear 'Hunter Biden laptop VERIFIED' though.

Sad to see you would exaggerate the situation so much. I feel like you saw the headline and didn't actually watch the video, that's what I choose to believe.

:30 second clip

From :23 to :30 he's looking down (smiling at the ruckus he knows is about to get shut down)

So for about 7 seconds total he was actually looking at the reporters, half the time smiling. At the end he even gives a 'get a load of these people' look to someone on the side. Blankly? Deer in the headlights?

Biden is not a good president. It doesn't take sensationalism and hyperbole to point that out. It's a bad look. This is the kind of thing you'd have complained about Trump haters doing.

Good to see you also had trouble making out the questions being screamed at him simultaneously. I heard 'president Xi' in there, didn't hear 'Hunter Biden laptop VERIFIED' though.

Sad to see you would exaggerate the situation so much. I feel like you saw the headline and didn't actually watch the video, that's what I choose to believe.

:30 second clip

From :23 to :30 he's looking down (smiling at the ruckus he knows is about to get shut down)

So for about 7 seconds total he was actually looking at the reporters, half the time smiling. At the end he even gives a 'get a load of these people' look to someone on the side. Blankly? Deer in the headlights?

Biden is not a good president. It doesn't take sensationalism and hyperbole to point that out. It's a bad look. This is the kind of thing you'd have complained about Trump haters doing.

And just think, Harris is even worse, Nov can't come soon enough to hopefully start to turn this all back around again, and I don't really want trump back now that there is a viable alternative in DeSantis. Do you still believe the hatred for trump was so great that it got Buck a record number of legal votes?

I suppose that doesn't really matter anymore the damage has been enormous and will continue to get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:
Do you still believe the hatred for trump was so great that it got Buck a record number of legal votes?

I believe that the hatred for Trump was so great that it got Buck a record number of legal votes just as much as you believe the GQP's love of Trump was so great it got Trump the 2nd highest number of legal votes.

DeSantis would have already pushed the button. I saw masks set the guy off. Imagine having that hot head with nuclear weapons. Considering the damage from the last two Republican Presidents are still being dealt with. Especially the last GOP clown. This country will probably never recover from Trump sadly.

DeSantis would have already pushed the button. I saw masks set the guy off. Imagine having that hot head with nuclear weapons. Considering the damage from the last two Republican Presidents are still being dealt with. Especially the last GOP clown. This country will probably never recover from Trump sadly.

Yeah, this makes sense, because?wait, what?

I was not a fan of either of the last two Republican presidents - wasn?t a fan of any of the Dem POTUSes in my lifetime either, but DeSantis would have already pushed the button?

Really?

Based on what?

Because he actually paid attention to the science about Covid?

Like DiSantis, the third poster from over two years ago had it figgered from the start.

Completely disagree with that, I think you may be so overly blinded with republican hate that you can?t think straight.

can you link to one clip showing DeSantis losing his temper or composure? Just one that show him being a hot head?

Completely disagree with that, I think you may be so overly blinded with republican hate that you can?t think straight.

I get not liking the last two Republican presidents - but DeSantis deserves to be judged on his own merits.

Unlike the last two, he?s actually shown courage and leadership as an elected official before running for president.

And just think, Harris is even worse, Nov can't come soon enough to hopefully start to turn this all back around again, and I don't really want trump back now that there is a viable alternative in DeSantis. Do you still believe the hatred for trump was so great that it got Buck a record number of legal votes?

I suppose that doesn't really matter anymore the damage has been enormous and will continue to get worse before it gets better.

She?s pretty bad. I?ve been hearing people talking about it, and saying there have been other bad ones, and they?re right.

Dan Quayle was pretty bad, probably not as bad as Harris.

Sarah Palin was never elected. She was arguably as bad a nominee as Harris.

Buck and McCain were really good friends. They both really sucked at picking good female running mate.

Last edited:
She?s pretty bad. I?ve been hearing people talking about it, and saying there have been other bad ones, and they?re right.

Dan Quayle was pretty bad, probably not as bad as Harris.

Sarah Palin was never elected. She was arguably as bad a nominee as Harris.

Buck and McCain were really good friends. They both really sucked at picking good female running mate.

Zelensky's ex-press secretary says she deleted tweet saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala was President when she learned VP laughs when she is 'uncomfortable' - and hopes her actions are better than her 'inappropriate communication'

https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/sta...e-dumbest-person-ever-elected-vice-president/

Last edited:
Zelensky's ex-press secretary says she deleted tweet saying it would be a 'tragedy' if Kamala was President when she learned VP laughs when she is 'uncomfortable' - and hopes her actions are better than her 'inappropriate communication'

https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/sta...e-dumbest-person-ever-elected-vice-president/

In the era of intersectional/self-identification, one would have thought Jared Leto could have been a black woman for four years or longer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0z6YNSwrZA

EDIT: Duh, Joaquin Phoenix.

I was right that it was the Joker though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1xYKiIi0MA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kha2-FZQD6Q

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWYZearFC_Y

Last edited:
Tinsel! What's with the Joker/Harris comparisons? I have a few Facebook friends that love the Joker and HATE, all caps, Harris!

Back