Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

I?ve never heard of Madison Cawthorn. If he?s already 26 and never experienced a group sex situation he?s lived a pretty sheltered life.
OH, he's a real trip. You should look him up.

His wife... or ex-wife... was something. She just left him. You can almost guarantee she is a fixture at just about every coked-up DC orgy lately.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people still think hard party drug use (i.e. not just smoking weed) and rampant casual sex is like some fringe behavior. Like... the kind of politician who's willing to take handouts from the oil, defense, health insurance, drug industries and pass bills benefitting them at the expense of their constituents is somehow going to have a problems snorting coke all the time, or fucking whoever they want, wherever they want?

I'm not saying they ALL do it, but many/most do. And if you don't you're suspect, and will be slowly ostracized.

OH, he's a real trip. You should look him up.

His wife... or ex-wife... was something. She just left him. You can almost guarantee she is a fixture at just about every coked-up DC orgy lately.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people still think hard party drug use (i.e. not just smoking weed) and rampant casual sex is like some fringe behavior. Like... the kind of politician who's willing to take handouts from the oil, defense, health insurance, drug industries and pass bills benefitting them at the expense of their constituents is somehow going to have a problems snorting coke all the time, or fucking whoever they want, wherever they want?

I'm not saying they ALL do it, but many/most do. And if you don't you're suspect, and will be slowly ostracized.

I don?t know if I believe a 25 year old guy could figure out to to get elected to Congress yet never figure out how to persuade two chicks to have sex with him at the same.

I don?t know if I believe a 25 year old guy could figure out to to get elected to Congress yet never figure out how to persuade two chicks to have sex with him at the same.

I think getting elected is not really a matter of being clever...

It's more a matter of having the right connections, and/or being the right race/gender and "Malleable" enough to get one of the two parties nominations for office. And also living in a heavily-gerrymandered district ensuring that the only real challenge is in a contested primary. So it doesn't really require much more than a pulse in most of the country.

I think getting elected is not really a matter of being clever...

It's more a matter of having the right connections, and/or being the right race/gender and "Malleable" enough to get one of the two parties nominations for office. And also living in a heavily-gerrymandered district ensuring that the only real challenge is in a contested primary. So it doesn't really require much more than a pulse in most of the country.

That?s sad.

Maybe a minimum requirement for a male candidate should be certifiable documentation that he has once participated in FMF.

That?s sad.

Maybe a minimum requirement for a male candidate should be certifiable documentation that he has once participated in FMF.

Candidate screening interviewer: What is your stance on FMF threesomes?

Candidate: YES PLEASE

Hmmm...Kenosha WI, home of some of the most mostly peaceful BLM riots (I say mostly because 2 people were killed an another seriously wounded when they tried to kill a teenager for putting out their mostly peaceful arson) elects a Republican as County Executive for the first time since 1998. I guess Kenosha voters didn't get the memo that their town burning down was mostly peaceful - and the fault of cops, white supremacy and Republicans.

Last edited:
Joe Biden was crapped on by a bird during a speech in rural Iowa Tuesday, but the White House refused to admit it happened, instead claiming that it was really a flying corn kernel.

The incident was captured on video, prompting many to respond with ?shout outs? to the bird:

https://summit.news/2022/04/13/vide...-and-white-house-wont-even-admit-it-happened/

Thank god you posted this! All the other news sites seem to be focused on that pesky war in Ukraine, or the NYC Subway shooter, or the death of some comedian or someone....but here you are with the real hard hitting news....a fucking bird shit on Joe Biden, in light of this revelation I wonder what will happen to thew stock market now?, will China decide to invade Taiwan?, Will Tom Brady re-retire?

for fucks sake man, just keep us posted ok???!!!?!?!!?!?!!?

Thank god you posted this! All the other news sites seem to be focused on that pesky war in Ukraine, or the NYC Subway shooter, or the death of some comedian or someone....but here you are with the real hard hitting news....a fucking bird shit on Joe Biden, in light of this revelation I wonder what will happen to thew stock market now?, will China decide to invade Taiwan?, Will Tom Brady re-retire?

This is pretty funny.

Good work - reminds me of the time you laid into people for posting about Trump's inauguration attendance claims...

Thanks for policing the board to minimize frivolity and make sure people only talk about "the current thing" you think is more/most important. Imagine how much time people would waste here otherwise...

$4.99 today in Mid Michigan. I'll say it again, Buck Fiden will go down in history as the worst president in the history of our great republic. Equally assured misery for all Buck Fiden'd

$4.99 today in Mid Michigan. I'll say it again, Buck Fiden will go down in history as the worst president in the history of our great republic. Equally assured misery for all Buck Fiden'd

I wonder if the 108 other countries that have higher gas prices than the United States think their current sitting president/leader is the worst they've ever seen as well?

I wonder if the 108 other countries that have higher gas prices than the United States think their current sitting president/leader is the worst they've ever seen as well?

I would bet that at least one person in every one of those countries thinks that.

Canadians that don't have their heads up their asses probably do. The French and Germans should as well. But they should all be under that impression regardless of where fuel prices are at any given moment, just like most Americans should have realized this truth long before gas prices reached record highs...

Last edited:

That?s just one of many reasons as if that really needed to be said, apparently it did

Back