Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 MLB All-Star Game July 16 8:00 PM ET. Fox

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
All-Star Game FAQ: Starting lineups, how to watch & rosters (Tues. 8 p.m. ET, FOX).
MLB.com

Up, up and away! Riley Greene is ready to flex superpowers at ASG.
Tigers official site

Corbin Burnes — not Tarik Skubal — to start 2024 MLB All-Star Game for AL.
Freep

Skubal nice 123 inning .
One ground out and two fly outs. (F-8, F-9)
He asked one batter as he was coming of what did he have to pitch to miss a bat.

Houck was blasted with a 3 run shot.

Didn’t AL manager have a lefty for this inning ?

Houck isn’t getting anyone out.

Nice. Had to walk the dog. Wife is super sick. And I do not feel great .

Didn't watch, but I haven't in years. I saw the headline and photo of Duren who hit the go ahead HR. I miss the old days when the players had some sort of logo from the team that they are on. I don't even know who he plays for. They should at least wear the hat of the team they play for.

(Dousing water on the coals) I would not object to a decision that cancelled the ASG permanently. But I've cancelled it in my mind, so I'll not want to deprive others from watching it.

Didn't watch, but I haven't in years. I saw the headline and photo of Duren who hit the go ahead HR. I miss the old days when the players had some sort of logo from the team that they are on. I don't even know who he plays for. They should at least wear the hat of the team they play for.
But they are now all on one team. Team MLB. And MLB needs every opportunity to milk its fan base and more than a few suckers paid almost $200 for this affront to the senses it calls "merchandise."

Back