Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Trade Deadline

He hit low a last year well. Not so much at high a this year. That ranking was going into this year. He's nowhere near top 100 anymore.
MLB prospect is outdated. Imo, it's better than what our comp pick would have been.

MLB baseball show on MLB on XM are saying they are very surprised that the return for Flaherty was very light. Looking at what the return was for other lesser pitchers was, I think they are right. I think Harris waiting until the last minute wasn't a good idea.

Kikuchi is older and not as good as Flaherty. Both on expiring deals. It's not even close. If Kikuchi brought that package, Flaherty definitely did too.
Not questioning that but did Harris get that same offer for Flaherty and did he turn it down. We don't know.

Not questioning that but did Harris get that same offer for Flaherty and did he turn it down. We don't know.
My point is that every team in the league would take Flaherty over him. Getting less than Kikuchi got is a collosal fail for harris.

My point is that every team in the league would take Flaherty over him. Getting less than Kikuchi got is a collosal fail for harris.
Houston overpaid that doesn't mean Flaherty would have gotten a better deal. There were other SP that were better than Kikuchi and gotten less.

Eric Silva. First he's 21, 2nd its Mark Canha. I would have taken a week old cardboard pizza for him,.​

Harris can find pitchers. He just seems clueless at trade deadlines. What a light deal.
I guess we will see in a few years.

Back