Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

6-1 who is jumping off the bandwagon

lostleader

I see a lot of negative post, so who's is off the bandwagon.

Stand behind this team, and the 142 that have come before this one and the countless number that will follow.

You all know, Those who stay will be champions.

IT doesn't need to be repeated!

The Team, The Team, The Team

i am not on a bandwagon. i love this team and always will, no matter the result. But, we obviously have shit that needs to be worked out. O-line was terrible and even worse when they blitzed. Denard couldn't throw the ball worth a damn and Devin got put into a position he wasn't ready for...not yet at least. D-line couldn't get pressure and blitzes backfired.

this team is awful but ill stay with them...now i need another fifth of jack and ounce of weed

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i am not on a bandwagon. i love this team and always will, no matter the result. But, we obviously have shit that needs to be worked out. O-line was terrible and even worse when they blitzed. Denard couldn't throw the ball worth a damn and Devin got put into a position he wasn't ready for...not yet at least. D-line couldn't get pressure and blitzes backfired.

Very well put!

what does that even mean? What bandwagon? I predicted 8-4 before the year and that prediction is still out there. Michigan had a chance to win today and did not. We as fans are allowed to bitch about that. We're still Michigan fans.

Don't start doing the on/off bandwagon stuff. We are all diehards here, and the Hoke hire was a good one. We are stuck with the gimmicky QB but Hoke is recruiting our next Brady/Griese/Henne/Harbaugh.

yah!! just wait 3 years. this thing'll be up and rolling...

Hungry said:

I believe in Hoke and love the recruits he's getting, but it really depresses me to think that's exactly what everyone was saying after 09.

lostleader said:
I see a lot of negative post, so who's is off the bandwagon.

Stand behind this team, and the 142 that have come before this one and the countless number that will follow.

You all know, Those who stay will be champions.

IT doesn't need to be repeated!

The Team, The Team, The Team

It's 131 teams that have come before.

42 championships.

And it's beat Ohio.*

Hungry said:
what does that even mean? What bandwagon? I predicted 8-4 before the year and that prediction is still out there. Michigan had a chance to win today and did not. We as fans are allowed to bitch about that. We're still Michigan fans.

agreed

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Hungry said:

I believe in Hoke and love the recruits he's getting, but it really depresses me to think that's exactly what everyone was saying after 09.
It happens to every program... Michigan will be back.. I think in a few years the B1G is going to be a very strong conference overall with OSU being a joke!!

I've "known" a lot of these posters from the ESPN boards for years - hardly bandwagonners.

If you are going to "jump off the bandwagon" after this, then please go and don't come back. I still see us winning 8, and maybe 9 games. With a win over OSU in the Big House. I thought we would get 8 this year, which is still very do able. That would be a good year and keep this program moving in the right direction.
GO BLUE!

OK I love this team as much as anyone. At the start of the year I thought we were a 7-8 win team. The problem is we played better than I thought we would and some people thought we were better than we are. MSU has a great defense and they beat us. I said it for weeks now on dseveral different threads MSU is built to win now. We are building to win later. Had a few plays gone different we may have won today but they didn't. I wanted to win but I knew it would have been an uphill battle. I am proud of our kids today especially on defense because they played hard and fought for 60 min. Our future is bright and if things fall our way we may still play in the B10 title game. We have the ability to win out. I love our future and it is bright.

Fourth and inches you don't throw... MSU was trying to give the game back to us at that point and Borges has to be better then that... He used Gardner all game why not sneak him if you are worried about Robinson running. Just a head scratcher beyond belief. Very frustrating...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Fourth and inches you don't throw... MSU was trying to give the game back to us at that point and Borges has to be better then that... He used Gardner all game why not sneak him if you are worried about Robinson running. Just a head scratcher beyond belief. Very frustrating...

I agree it was I would have ran it but the OL was getting beat off the snap all game, Had it worked he would be a genius but it didnt and he is a goat.

wheels002 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Fourth and inches you don't throw... MSU was trying to give the game back to us at that point and Borges has to be better then that... He used Gardner all game why not sneak him if you are worried about Robinson running. Just a head scratcher beyond belief. Very frustrating...

I agree it was I would have ran it but the OL was getting beat off the snap all game, Had it worked he would be a genius but it didnt and he is a goat.

No even if it had worked it would have been a dumb call... You have a struggling QB who is having trouble throwing and evading or even picking up the blitz and you decide to play action pass.... Hello head scratcher!!!!!! MSU was not in a goal-line defense... Robinson or Gardner could have fallen for a first down...

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down. Going into the season a loss to MSU was expected. Even going into today Vegas was predicting it. Little Brother has a very good defense it isnt near as embarrassing getting beat by them now as it was 10 years ago. Yes it still sucks, but how can we honestly complain about 6-1 with Purdue next. Going into the year most people just were hoping for 9 wins.

I like this team and hoke attitude

Still expected rough year

Just keep supporting them

If we didn't jump off through the DickRod era, I'm pretty sure everyone here is in for life.

GO BLUE!!!

Back