Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Beat Ohio * Game Thread

Good to see the refs letting them play. Lots of contact the last couple plays.

How biased towards osu were vitale and tirico. For fucks sake.

Whew our defense has to get better we dodged a bullet with this one.

What a tough game. If that Craft foul occurred at any other point in the game, that's a flagrant 1. As it is, they aren't calling that at in the last 2 seconds.

How biased towards osu were vitale and tirico. For fucks sake.

NO shit! Says that the refs did the right thing with not calling the flagrant, even though Craft clearly hit him in the head on purpose

and then he says he wants the refs to call the foul at the end

hypocrite!!

Our team is soft. I'm sick of feeling lucky to have beaten a lesser team rather than kicking their ass by 8, going away.

McGary ...Morgan ...someone needs to be a physical factor and elbow someone in the mouth.

Our team is soft. I'm sick of feeling lucky to have beaten a lesser team rather than kicking their ass by 8, going away.

McGary ...Morgan ...someone needs to be a physical factor and elbow someone in the mouth.

McGary looks like he is going to have to be that player. Unfortunately, although physical, he seems to never be in position for a defensive rebound.

My sentiments exactly. Im fucking pissed right now.

Yep, had several chances to put some distance and kept failing over and over and over and it wasn't just because of stellar D. They missed some wide open shots down low.

But...hard to complain about a win over a team that they have so much trouble beating since forever

McGary looks like he is going to have to be that player. Unfortunately, although physical, he seems to never be in position for a defensive rebound.

And he's a Freshman!!! Stay for a few years and be ready for the NBA ...play to BEAT Ohio* not beat thee ohio state university.

OSU is a physical, physical team. As much as I hate them, there is no denying that.

Craft is a little narc-ass Rat!

Love,
Bruce Pearl

Last edited:
Back