Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Beat Ohio * Game Thread

Big shots by Tim but at the same time, those aren't high quality shots. If he misses those, everyone is screaming about shot selection. Offense seems stale lately.

Hate to admit but that has everything to do with Ohio's defense

Eh I don't know about everything. Frankly I see one guy driving and the other 4 standing around. Maybe one will go try and set a screen but that's it.

we just have to get some open looks. and i dont think those 3's were horrible shots. 2 he came of screens and the third was a wide open pass from burke after he had just drained a few in a row.

we just have to get some open looks. and i dont think those 3's were horrible shots. 2 he came of screens and the third was a wide open pass from burke after he had just drained a few in a row.

They were fine looks. THJ, Stauskus and Burke are great 3pt shooters. If they get open looks they gotta take it.

Eh I don't know about everything. Frankly I see one guy driving and the other 4 standing around. Maybe one will go try and set a screen but that's it.

They get beat to just about every spot on the floor and when they do get to the rim the shot gets swatted half of the time

cant go back up in a crowd like that. they are shooting insanely good. they always play better against us.

cant go back up in a crowd like that. they are shooting insanely good. they always play better against us.

This game is pretty much OSU's hot shooting and UM's horrible decisions on both ends of the court. Bad shot selection, and putrid mental errors on defense.

Back