Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bentley waived

I don't care if every single person disagrees with me on here. That does not make you right. Most people aren't as informed as I am about the Lions.

Obviously your gimmick has been going on for years. Anybody with any ounce of sanity would see that they're not getting through to people and venture elsewhere after maybe the first year or so. Tell me some more about "true wins" please as if anybody cares?

You do it because you get off on riling people up and causing phony arguments that last for pages on end.

I would strongly support your banning.

Obviously your gimmick has been going on for years. Anybody with any ounce of sanity would see that they're not getting through to people and venture elsewhere after maybe the first year or so. Tell me some more about "true wins" please as if anybody cares?

You do it because you get off on riling people up and causing phony arguments that last for pages on end.

I would strongly support your banning.

I'm the only one who brings facts. Everyone is down on Stafford and the Lions for some reason. Everyone here is a pathetic excuse for a Lions fan that has no clue how to break down what actually happens in the games.

I support banning you for not contributing to anything.

I'm the only one who brings facts. Everyone is down on Stafford and the Lions for some reason. Everyone here is a pathetic excuse for a Lions fan that has no clue how to break down what actually happens in the games.

I support banning you for not contributing to anything.

Makes perfect sense. I'll await the mods decision on that one.

I don't know how anyone can believe this guy isn't just goofing. He flat out admitted it last offseason. Carry on though.

Makes perfect sense. I'll await the mods decision on that one.

I don't know how anyone can believe this guy isn't just goofing. He flat out admitted it last offseason. Carry on though.

Worry about yourself or post something football related. Everything I post is football related.

You will be banned for personally attacking me and my character.

Worry about yourself or post something football related. Everything I post is football related.

If football means dumb than yeah..for someone who always talks football you say very little. You say one thing a season and then repeat it..

Am I striking a nerve? Sorry for seeing through your act, so if you are offended by that then that is an unfortunate consequence. Maybe if you'd stop with the gibberish we could discuss things more civilly.

I do not regularly post during the offseason. You are a big reason why. And if people got banned for personally attacking you and your character we'd have 0 posters here left.

If football means dumb than yeah..for someone who always talks football you say very little. You say one thing a season and then repeat it..

I say a million different things with EVIDENCE. You are the ones who don't back anything up. And you ignore our injuries and the fact we won 11 games.

Every here acts like we went 5-11 not 11-5.

You underrate Stafford, Mayhew, the coaches, the DEs, the LBs, the secondary and the starting healthy Oline. And you overrate "elite" QBs in the league who get much better support than Stafford does.

Am I striking a nerve? Sorry for seeing through your act, so if you are offended by that then that is an unfortunate consequence. Maybe if you'd stop with the gibberish we could discuss things more civilly.

I do not regularly post during the offseason. You are a big reason why. And if people got banned for personally attacking you and your character we'd have 0 posters here left.

I only post about football. You post about nothing. you have a sick obsession with me. It's disturbing.

I say a million different things with EVIDENCE. You are the ones who don't back anything up. And you ignore our injuries and the fact we won 11 games.

Every here acts like we went 5-11 not 11-5.

You underrate Stafford, Mayhew, the coaches, the DEs, the LBs, the secondary and the starting healthy Oline. And you overrate "elite" QBs in the league who get much better support than Stafford does.

Same, same, same, same, same, same and SAME.

2014, Matt Sucked. Blame the Oline. 2013, Matt Sucked. Oline was good, blame the injuries.

Haha.

Same, same, same, same, same, same and SAME.

You guys bash this team way too much. It's incredibly talented. deep. We have a good QB. We are playoff caliber and can be Super Bowl caliber with normal health.

Big year in 2015. Can't wait. August 3rd can't come soon enough.

I only post about football. You post about nothing. you have a sick obsession with me. It's disturbing.

I post about you because you single handedly make this board less fun to visit. I am more of a reader than a poster, and I like to read actual debates and discussion. What I don't enjoy is you hijacking every other thread with the same recycled garbage that nobody buys, including yourself.

I have almost 1950 posts here. I guess you have a pretty big ego to believe they're all personally directed at you.

Carry on.

I post about you because you single handedly make this board less fun to visit. I am more of a reader than a poster, and I like to read actual debates and discussion. What I don't enjoy is you hijacking every other thread with the same recycled garbage that nobody buys, including yourself.

I have almost 1950 posts here. I guess you have a pretty big ego to believe they're all personally directed at you.

Carry on.

All we do is debate regarding football. Are you blind?

I make this board fun. And I'm informing you all at the same time with the truth.

If not for me it would be D-E-A-D

Last edited:
You do not have real debates. You and I both know this so you can quit trying to convince me.

Carry on.

They are real debates. Debates that I have never lost.

11-5. Stafford is good. Praise Mayhew. Carry on.

All we do is debate regarding football. Are you blind?

I make this board fun. And I'm informing you all at the same time with the truth.

If not for me it would be D-E-A-D

Want to try it?

Lol.

LKP is 11-5 in debates because apparently that is perfect.

Back