Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bentley waived

LOL at you. Deleting the part where I showed the Packers were super healthy and the Lions equivalent.

Detroit would destroy everyone with that health. 19-0 very possible with that type of health.

LOL at you. Deleting the part where I showed the Packers were super healthy and the Lions equivalent.

Detroit would destroy everyone with that health. 19-0 very possible with that type of health.

I was laughing because you said the Lions would win the SB by 50 points.

I was laughing because you said the Lions would win the SB by 50 points.

If they are that healthy, they could. Pats lost their secondary, Broncos we'll destroy Week 3. Colts LOL. Ravens lost Ngata. This is the best the AFC has.

LVH Hilton Betting line

2015 SB Detroit Lions -49.5 +1,000,000,000

Last edited:
The Lions largest margin of victory ever is 45 points, which happens to be the largest Super Bowl margin of victory ever as well....

This guy used to actually be good at disguising the fact that he was a troll. He's really gotten bad at his craft with this kind of stuff. Lest anyone forget he admitted he was goofing around last offseason.

The Lions largest margin of victory ever is 45 points, which happens to be the largest Super Bowl margin of victory ever as well....

This guy used to actually be good at disguising the fact that he was a troll. He's really gotten bad at his craft with this kind of stuff. Lest anyone forget he admitted he was goofing around last offseason.

Lest you not forget, anyone is a moron if you actually think that I think the Lions will win the SB by 50 points. Clearly they'll win by 35 points.

Lest you not forget, anyone is a moron if you actually think that I think the Lions will win the SB by 50 points. Clearly they'll win by 35 points.

I concur with your point, and I never once believed you...half the crap you say is a joke but you try to pass it off like you're serious. Hence you are a troll just trying to get a rise out of people.

Carry on

I concur with your point, and I never once believed you...half the crap you say is a joke but you try to pass it off like you're serious. Hence you are a troll just trying to get a rise out of people.

Carry on

Everything I see that is obviously not an exaggeration is true and I back it up.

When I say something like 50 points, it's clearly a joke. But morons here run with it.

Everything I see that is obviously not an exaggeration is true and I back it up.

When I say something like 50 points, it's clearly a joke. But morons here run with it.

Because nobody can discern what's a "joke" in your mind versus other nonsensical stuff you're trying to pass off as legitimate. Like your "true win" stat. Is that a joke too? I already know the answer to that.

Carry on

This is the thing. He's not joking, he believes all of what he says. Not a troll, he's just not bright.

This is the thing. He's not joking, he believes all of what he says. Not a troll, he's just not bright.

Don't buy it. Nobody believes Matt Stafford is better than a young Peyton Manning, but we spent pages actually discussing it one time.

He just likes the arguments. Classic troll.

Don't buy it. Nobody believes Matt Stafford is better than a young Peyton Manning, but we spent pages actually discussing it one time.

There is always someone. At one time I thought Jeff Komlo was good. Of course I was 14.

I know more than everyone here combined regarding the Lions and football in general.

He really is good at what he does. And committed too. 8,000+ posts in 3 years dedicated 100% to trolling Lions fans. It's really impressive (in a sad way albeit) actually.

i'm not trolling Lions fans. I'm showing you negative nancies the truth. You are blind to this team.

Is he really trolling? That's grounds to ban him like good ole Nsonnett.

I've been saying it for almost a year that I believe he is. Look at how he keeps baiting people with his "I win every argument" and never backing down from his nonsense despite nobody agreeing with it.

How many times do we have to laugh at his "true wins" stat before he stops using it? He won't stop using it because he knows it gets responses. He is definitely trolling.

Just my opinion.

I'm not trolling. I'm telling you the truth with facts and evidence and game tape and stats. You just choose to continue to be blind haters. There is no grounds to ban me at all. None.

I've been saying it for almost a year that I believe he is. Look at how he keeps baiting people with his "I win every argument" and never backing down from his nonsense despite nobody agreeing with it.

How many times do we have to laugh at his "true wins" stat before he stops using it? He won't stop using it because he knows it gets responses. He is definitely trolling.

Just my opinion.

I don't care if every single person disagrees with me on here. That does not make you right. Most people aren't as informed as I am about the Lions.

Back