Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

blount says he'll run right through suh

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:
in a street fight....I take Blount.

In a street fight? Why would you take Blount? Who knows who's the tougher of the 2? None of us, that's for sure. But Suh is 300 lbs+ and is athletic with retard strength. Blount is a beast as well and obviously has a temper. It would be a heavyweight tilt for fun but i'm going with the big man (Suh) on this and it has nothing to do with being a homer. Would love to see them fight.

Blount would destroy that tard.... 7 ypc and a TD last year I'd call that a'ss raped.

anyways slappys....getting yourselves all worked up over nothing.

it was a fake account , picture ScottChicaHall in his basement logging in his fake facebook page......

DERP-sonic-the-hedgehog-10015621-640-553.jpg

SLICK said:
tonyballs said:
In a street fight? Why would you take Blount? Who knows who's the tougher of the 2? None of us, that's for sure. But Suh is 300 lbs+ and is athletic with retard strength. Blount is a beast as well and obviously has a temper. It would be a heavyweight tilt for fun but i'm going with the big man (Suh) on this and it has nothing to do with being a homer. Would love to see them fight.

Blount would destroy that tard.... 7 ypc and a TD last year I'd call that a'ss raped.

lol...ok. Destroy him?? Holy shit...really? And why is Suh a tard, bro? Yeah, he ran all over the Lions last year. Everybody ran all over the Lions last year. That's why they went out and acquired some LB's that can get the job done. Not sure what "7 ypc" has to do with Suh and Blount fighting. Nonetheless, it would be a helluva scrap IMO.......2 fn beasts tossing each other around the ring...lol....good stuff.

Matt Cassell posted on his facebook account this morning that he can't wait until week #2 when he carves up Eric Wright like a christmas goose.

I say , we get him !!!!!!!!!

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:

lol...ok. Destroy him?? Holy shit...really? And why is Suh a tard, bro? Yeah, he ran all over the Lions last year. Everybody ran all over the Lions last year. That's why they went out and acquired some LB's that can get the job done. Not sure what "7 ypc" has to do with Suh and Blount fighting. Nonetheless, it would be a helluva scrap IMO.......2 fn beasts tossing each other around the ring...lol....good stuff.

relax and breathe , don't get your #90 jersey all ruffled.....

Suh is superhuman he'd beat up the world....better ?

SLICK said:
Matt Cassell posted on his facebook account this morning that he can't wait until week #2 when he carves up Eric Wright like a christmas goose.

I say , we get him !!!!!!!!!

I say we tickle him to death....it always works on me.

Obama should have just sent Suh to Afghanistan....it'd be like suburban Auburn Hills by now.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I'm beginning to wonder what the point is...

there is no point gimp...it's mindless babble at 9 am.

kind of like the 13 year old in Tampa who posted it on his fake Blount facebook page.

SLICK said:
tonyballs said:

Relax and breathe? Nahhhhh, i never said anything about Suh being Superman...lol. I just said it would be a tilt because it's 2 monsters beating up on each other. Good fight actually. I'm just taking the bigger man of the 2 and it's not because he's a Lion.

I'm not the one toting Blount the next heavyweight Champion of the world, bro....YOU ARE...lol. Jesus Christ....it's just a discussion.

Too much love for ya, Slick, to battle with ya on these boards. GO LIONS!!!!!!!!

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:

Relax and breathe? Nahhhhh, i never said anything about Suh being Superman...lol. I just said it would be a tilt because it's 2 monsters beating up on each other. Good fight actually. I'm just taking the bigger man of the 2 and it's not because he's a Lion.

I'm not the one toting Blount the next heavyweight Champion of the world, bro....YOU ARE...lol. Jesus Christ....it's just a discussion.

Blount would shiv the tard with a sharpened popsicle stick.

SLICK said:
tonyballs said:

Blount would shiv the tard with a sharpened popsicle stick.

Now that could happen!!! LOL!!

EVERYBODY HAS GOT THEIR GAME FACES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GETTING CHIPPY OVA CHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]You sure are immature for being a middle aged man. Must be the lack of pussy.

coming form the guy who posts DERP gifs....lol , c'mon gimp.

now get on your knee's boy.

Back