Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bonus: The Official Dame vs Sparty Prediction Thread

TheVictors

I will have the CU vs M thread up later today, but in the meantime ...a little BONUS Score Prediction Thread!!

Woof and Bark to your heart's delight!!!!

NoterDameSucksBalls - 28
State - 13

Both wind up 8-4, maybe 9-3 ...and dame fan starts talking about their next recruiting classes and renewal of the MICHIGAN game in 2018.

And Rudy.

Don't forget Rudy.

Last edited:
ND 35, MSU 28. Don't think either team has a good secondary, this is going to be a high scoring affair IMO.

eh...

ND.....26
MSU...24

MSU blows it late with a mistake... an INT, or a QB fumble. I hope MSU can edge them though. They have had plenty of time to prepare...

in other news... OSU is only a 2-3 point favorite against Oklahoma. hmmm...

king2.gif

Last edited:
Reminds me a lot when MSU went to OSU last year and nobody gave them a chance. We don't play the Irish so I'd rather the Spartans eek out a win. Can only improve our strength of schedule, and make a win against them look better.

MSU 31 ND 30

My usual philosophy in this game is to root for the road team anyway. At least I get to watch a home crowd of devastated fans regardless of the venue :)

I can honestly see MSU winning. I'l try to keep this as "chip-free" as possible, but whenever they go to a tough game that no one thinks they'll win, they somehow do. See OSU from last year.

I still am not buying ND as very good. They are okay. If they win, it will be because Kizer is simply the best player on the field. Which, IMO, he is.

ND wins by 6. The score I can't predict. Will be interesting how often MSU goes vertical on ND's stuck-in-the-mud secondary.

I've always rooted for the team from the state of team from the state of Michigan in this One and I'll continue to do so.

I've always rooted for the team from the state of team from the state of Michigan in this One and I'll continue to do so.

I'm from Indiana and I will not be rooting for the team from Indiana. I'd rather shit my pants than cheer for NDSucks.

I also won't root for MSU. Ever. I won't even watch the game. I'll be busy having a blast in Ann Arbor. :cheers:

I'm from Indiana and I will not be rooting for the team from Indiana. I'd rather shit my pants than cheer for NDSucks.

I also won't root for MSU. Ever. I won't even watch the game. I'll be busy having a blast in Ann Arbor. :cheers:

Yeah, we'll be on the golf course by about 8am and back home for whatever night game we have on in the background. I've been known to go to bed by 8pm sometimes.

I don't root real hard, or anything...

Yeah, we'll be on the golf course by about 8am and back home for whatever night game we have on in the background. I've been known to go to bed by 8pm sometimes.

You think the course is going to be open? I'm not getting my hopes up. Weather looks bad for the morning. I'm really hoping that changes.

Back