Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Borges GONE

WOO HOO! :yay:

This is good enough news to brings the lurkers out of lurkdom!

hqdefault.jpg

How about Rob Chudzinski? From Toledo, didn't really get a fair shot for the Browns, great offensive mind.

Jim Schwartz!

:p

or

BORGES TO COACH DETROIT LIONS

How about Rob Chudzinski? From Toledo, didn't really get a fair shot for the Browns, great offensive mind.

I wouldn't mind that he was pretty good with Cam. Actually let him rip it in his rookie year and broke all of those records.

Damn, I guess Hoke stopped him from talking to recruits after the *Ohio game. Some say the Nebraska game.

You really think he would leave the NFL as a head coach and join the college ranks as an OC?

Maybe.

Twitter rumblings (especially from Sam Webb, I know I know some of you don't like him--but he does seem to be right a lot of the time) that Michigan already had a new OC locked up, that he will be a "home run" selection, and that he could be announced as early as tomorrow. Fwiw.

Twitter rumblings (especially from Sam Webb, I know I know some of you don't like him--but he does seem to be right a lot of the time) that Michigan already had a new OC locked up, that he will be a "home run" selection, and that he could be announced as early as tomorrow. Fwiw.

Heck yeah! I can't wait! I assume it's a pro style guy.

Back