Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Borges GONE

Apparently blondie knows ....Les Miles?!

“@KirkHerbstreit: “@LongStrider86: any names come to mind for a good fit as michigan's new OC?” I know and so will you very soon. And you'll be pleased”

From Sam Webb (I know he isn't too popular with some of the people on here):

Look for an announcement... (and ... cross-offs ... and ... )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY soon. Definitely wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow.

And you can cross off the following names: Lane Kiffin, Harold Goodwin, Don Treadwell, Jeff Hecklinski, and Noel Mazzone.

Last edited:
From Sam Webb (I know he isn't too popular with some of the people on here):

Look for an announcement... (and ... cross-offs ... and ... )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY soon. Definitely wouldn't be surprised if it's tomorrow.

And you can cross off the following names: Lane Kiffin, Harold Goodwin, Don Treadwell, Jeff Hecklinski, and Noel Mazzone.

Gruden's name 'ain't checked off!...

Cam Cameron would be huge, though - now that it's being hyped as a big name I feel as though I'm only going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Hey Bamf_16 Polish up your resume and send it in! ;-)

haha....I just got home from work, first thing I said to my wife was that I was applying for a new job b/c Michigan fired their Offensive Coordinator today.

Fingers crossed!

Though I bet more of you would curse me if I were the UM OC than you already do now!

Back