Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

buckeye by birth, wolverine by choice

michlady77

someone at the monday lunch group had that on a swestshirt

could apply to sd eral in that roo
including me, hoke and billy taylor

koger,roundtree, toussaint, ryan

michlady77 said:
soneone at he monday lunch group had hat in a swestshirt

could apply to sd eral in that roo
including me, hoke and billy taylor

I just happen to have my MLady decoder ring on today.

Someone at the Monday lunch group had that on a sweatshirt. Could apply to several in that room, including me, Hoke and Billy Taylor.

Do I win?

yes - i was using that damn iphone while car getting worked on

added a few of our current players from that state

Including me and Michael Shaw, too. (Michael Shaw and Roy Roundtree are from a 'burb 15 minutes from me and Hoke's 'burb is not even 10 from me).

GO BLUE!!!

Huh. Brandon Moore is also from Shaw and Roundtree's 'burb, graduated with Roundtree. Awesome. :-D

Both of your recent Heisman winners are from Ohio too and Bo

Hungry said:
balkjhdafh balhdfha baklhadfh?

No, none of them were from Ohio.

balkjhdafh was from Michigan, balhdfha was from Pennsylvania, and baklhadfh was from Florida.

From Ohio myself and from the town that played Roundtrees and Moores in the playoffs this year, people ask me why I am from Ohio and root for Michighan, I tell them because I want to and that its a free country, why do people feel the need to ask that stupid question over and over again.

michlady77 said:
yes - i was using that damn iphone while car getting worked on

Just FYI, but have you noticed the iPhone will give red squiggle underlines to misspelled words? I usually glance through as I type to make sure I'm hitting the right buttons, then I'll do a quick proofread to fix any auto-correct mishaps or wrong word typings (in/on, if/of, etc). Just trying to be helpful since I've seen you make similar posts before and explain it as iPhone trouble.

*bump*

I've been trying to find this shirt but no luck. :-/

Back