Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cam Newton interview

dubbsco

Weird, weird stuff if you haven't had a chance to listen.

K, just watched it. He's a dumb man, he does realize that he's not going to be protected BY Suh and Fairley, right?

Last edited:
Something tells me that it's just a play on his first name.

I'm surprised at how many people on the radio are making this out to be a racial reference.

He'd better hope his offensive line is on point or Suh might just chuck him like a barrel, Donkey Kong style.

Also, it's clearly a play (poor one) on Suh's first name. If it was Derek Anderson, MAYBE you could spin it racially. Cam Newton?? Nah, media just trying to fill the air time.

Last edited:
You know I seem to remember someone on the ESPN boards calling him Donkey Kong Suh. If memory serves it was hoopster...which means hoopster and Cam Newton could be one in the same. From an intelligence perspective I'm inclined to believe it.

Was hoopster the same one that was high on black QBs and wanted the Lions to draft Freeman? After the Bucs drafted Freeman he became a Bucs fan but stayed on the Lions board all the time.

Yes hoopster was the black QB fan and would say things like "what the Lions need is a big, strong quarterback like Josh Freeman." I always heard references to, however I never actually read him saying it as this happened before I showed up on the non-robust boards, him being a scout for Detroit and getting canned. Although he also posted a picture of his girlfriend who appeared to be butchish looking female high school basketball player.

The one that claimed his girl worked in the front office of the lions was gloverunderthere. He's actually on this board now, I remember when he first showed up he finally came clean with all the BS he tried to feed everyone.

The one that claimed his girl worked in the front office of the lions was gloverunderthere. He's actually on this board now, I remember when he first showed up he finally came clean with all the BS he tried to feed everyone.

Yeah two different people hoopster never claimed to have a girl in the front office. He supposedly worked as a scout and hated the Lions afterward since they fired him. I just pointed out that hoopster dated young high school basketball players.

Fuuuuuuuck Scam Newton! I'm his Mom's favorite player!

Question: If johnny manziel had called suh, "donkey kong", would he be labeled a racist and hung by the media? I could imagine the anger over a white guy calling a black guy a gorilla.

I am going to say Suh gets a big hit on Newton and gets a flag thrown even though it was a clean legal hit. Media jumps all over the story talking about how dirty of a player Suh is.

Back