Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown

Good job on fixing the screw up yesterday zyxt9. 13 days everyone!

michigan_span.jpg

Greg Mathews...

Was thinking there should be a bigger #13 out there, but he deserves some love. Underrated.

Greg Mathews...

Was thinking there should be a bigger #13 out there, but he deserves some love. Underrated.

I enjoy how dejected the NDSucks player looks in the pic as well.

Keith Bostic was All Big Ten back in '82. Couldn't find a very good pic of him.

Today being #12 is a tough one. DG eventually was talked into changing to #98 and I'm not sure he would have been worthy of this moment. So I've taken a somewhat radical position. At one point I thought about showing the stadium to represent the 12th man...but UM's never really been all that big on the whole 12th man thing. Instead, I think today is best represented by combining my favorite players to wear #1 and #2, Anthony Carter and Charles Woodson.

Anyone have a good #12, feel free to post. But since people once again had to be saved by me on yet another day, y'all have to put up with my decision as at least 1 of the #12 representations.

Or go with Ricky Powers at #12 if you really must have a #12, I just don't think of him when thinking about best RBs even though he set records. Not sure why I don't appreciate him more. Maybe due to so much attention on Desmond at the time, whatever.

I'll go with this random guy in an odd uniform...

Attachments

• 2012MichiganUniforms_thumb1_thumb.jpg
    2012MichiganUniforms_thumb1_thumb.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 24
Before Roy Roundtree was #21, he was #12. Probably my favorite WR in this century.

Roundtree-TD-v-ND.jpeg

Roy-Roundtree-TD-2010-against-ND-256x300.jpg

Ohio+State+v+Michigan+gSgf79v8vxJl.jpg

34519481.jpg

Adrian Arrington. 9 receptions, 153 yards, and 2 TDs against the Florida Fighting Tebows in the 2008 Capitol One Bowl.

I just watched a 7 minute highlight clip on Youtube of that game. Damn I miss Super Mario, Arrington, Hart, etc. Sigh.

Back