Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Denard in the offense...

Hungry said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

My thing is this, look at Taylor Martinez. Do any of us really think Denard is a better Passing QB than Denard? I don't. I'd say they're about on equal terms. Did you see what a good defense did to him and that offense? 3 picks, no TDs, and a very un-martinez-like rushing day. Reminds me of last year against just about any of the good teams.

You have to be able to pass the ball in the Big 10 to be successful. Even Prior could throw it around a little bit. If I'm wrong and we can beat Sparty, Nebraska, and OSU's defenses then I'll be happy. I'd gladly be wrong if it means we get wins.

Its kind of difficult for Denard to be a better passing QB than Denard.

smartass.

Many run first QB's have translated into successful passers in college football. It's not crazy to think Denard will do the same. I wish we still had Loeffler, he would make sure Denard succeeded.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Many run first QB's have translated into successful passers in college football. It's not crazy to think Denard will do the same. I wish we still had Loeffler, he would make sure Denard succeeded.

i hope you're right.

Back