Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-c...ing-camp/582c8127-6d03-4c19-b6b9-54f4d2e5fe5b
Webvideo Smoker on cheerleading training camp. 6 minutes.
Director of Detroit Lions Cheerleaders Rebecca Smoker talks with the media about what the finalists are learning at their cheerleading training camp.
Lions.com

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-c...underway/e11523d7-ee85-4d95-b837-6df2a9726b8b
Webvideo Lions Cheerleaders Training Camp underway. 2 minutes.
Tori Petry reports on how the new squad is preparing for the season with Detroit Lions Cheerleaders Training Camp.
Lions.com

Occasionally, there is going to be a duplicate link of Lions news I might have posted a day or two earlier. It's going to happen....
For you Lion's forum regulars that read the Lions notes, I am doing the best I can.

Occasionally, there is going to be a duplicate link of Lions news I might have posted a day or two earlier. It's going to happen....
For you Lion's forum regulars that read the Lions notes, I am doing the best I can.

Hey no problem. We really appreciate everything you do for us and the board.

Thanks Cheeno...

This morning the city I live in lost all internet connection. Right now I'm down the road at a friends.
So, I will get back to the Lions notes when I get home. Hopefully internet is back.

Came home about 4 and still no connection. Another 40 minutes waiting for Comcast and finally got me connected after the technical dept. spent another half hour with me.

Lets see what's new since early Friday night.....

Last edited:
Back