Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

The only player I stick around for at 3 is Chase Young. Some team in the top 10 is going to want Tua or maybe even Herbert. We can still get Derrick Brown (my personal favorite), Okudah, Simmons, or hell even Jerry Jeudy (not our most pressing need but the kid is a bona fide stud).

The only player I stick around for at 3 is Chase Young. Some team in the top 10 is going to want Tua or maybe even Herbert. We can still get Derrick Brown (my personal favorite), Okudah, Simmons, or hell even Jerry Jeudy (not our most pressing need but the kid is a bona fide stud).

There's a small part of me hoping for a huge year in free agency on the defensive side of the ball allowing us to get jeudy.... stafford in this offense with a true 1 would be amazing.

There's a small part of me hoping for a huge year in free agency on the defensive side of the ball allowing us to get jeudy.... stafford in this offense with a true 1 would be amazing.

You mean with Calvin? How many playoff games did we win then?

You mean with Calvin? How many playoff games did we win then?

Well....he needed a run game. Then he needed more weapons. Then he needed a defense. Then his coaching sucked. And he proved he cant overcome any of that. So apparently he needs all facets of the game to be perfect in order to be a winning qb. Therefor im suggesting we have a HUGE defensive free agency period so we can grab Jeudy in the draft :D

Well....he needed a run game. Then he needed more weapons. Then he needed a defense. Then his coaching sucked. And he proved he cant overcome any of that. So apparently he needs all facets of the game to be perfect in order to be a winning qb. Therefor im suggesting we have a HUGE defensive free agency period so we can grab Jeudy in the draft :D

I think you are right that Matt needs all of those things to be successful. I think he is an above average to good QB. But, almost any above average to good QB can lead a team to the playoffs if they have a good defense, good offense and good special teams.

You can have just one of those to get to the playoffs. The other stuff gets you to a SB.

You can have just one of those to get to the playoffs. The other stuff gets you to a SB.

1000 yard rusher did nothing
Top 2 defense in the league...did nothing
Nearly a decade with Calvin...did nothing

If he wasnt so good in Bevells system this year id be wanting him gone this off season. Now so sure why i changed my mind considering now hes got a Tony Romo back. Short story...youre not going to find a replacement unless its like Marcus MAriotta or something.

1000 yard rusher did nothing
Top 2 defense in the league...did nothing
Nearly a decade with Calvin...did nothing

If he wasnt so good in Bevells system this year id be wanting him gone this off season. Now so sure why i changed my mind considering now hes got a Tony Romo back. Short story...youre not going to find a replacement unless its like Marcus MAriotta or something.

Who gives a hoot. He was good 1st year with the last OC and the one before that as well. First year means jack.

Back