Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

If I had to guess I would assume if Washington passed on the DE we would have still went CB. Patty thinks you build out to in.

Best secondary in league
Best rbs in league
Elite qb
Good weapons

D and guard in round 3

LOL

They have upgraded their backfield. I wouldn't say they have the best group in the league. Off the top of my head I would definitely take Ingram, Dobbins, Edwards over the Lions group.

Best secondary in the league is laughable.

Elite QB is also laughable. I will always give him his due as a good QB. Elite = top 3...maybe top 5. Matt is not elite

They do have a good group of WRs.

You realize 500 yards is a lot. Kerryon Johnson was with in 500 yards of L bell last year! Easy money!

You nailed it. Kerryon, who now has to share the ball even more. With the new guy.

OMG...Baun is still there. For once in your life do the right thing Detroit!

Back