Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

They probably could have still had that first 3rd round pick at 85 still and grabbed an OT at 67

Idiots

Weve picked 2 part time players with our rd 2 and rd 3 picks. Swift will split carries. Okwara might play...a little bit. Bryant and his brother will take snaps from him. We need 3 starters....we got a cb and 2 part time role players. Lions are a joke for a reason.

Being in a duo RB system is more then a part time player...just asked Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones.

I will root like hell like I always do next year but I just don’t get this draft by Quinn.

Being in a duo RB system is more then a part time player...just asked Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones.

The bellcow dream is dead, just isn't as common today....hope people realize this.

Swift will get a good amount of work on his own, and when Kerryon inevitably goes down we won't be stuck with random guys off the street.

The bellcow dream is dead, just isn't as common today....hope people realize this.

Swift will get a good amount of work on his own, and when Kerryon inevitably goes down we won't be stuck with random guys off the street.

I rather have went with a WR.

No accountability because there are lots of "I will root like hell as always." Hit him where it hurts.

Well I never really go to games unless I win tickets like that Seattle game a few years back. So I hardly spend any money on the Lions. Ford family has enough.

Back