Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

Looking forward to our OL and DL next year. Their unit nicknames will be Charmin Ultra Soft and Quilted Northern.

I like who the three players we picked, but where is the beef?

Here is why I think Quinn really fucked up this draft so far. If I were him I would have leaked that Stafford was on the trade block and leak that they were looking into drafting a QB, and I would have done it a long time ago. Miami or the Chargers would have traded. Every single team and media outlet knew they were going to take Okudah. He had no leverage.

If Quinn were a savvy GM the Lions would likely have Okudah, Swift or Taylor and Gross-Matos or AJ Epenesa right now.

I don't think it would have mattered. It was public knowledge Quinn and Patricia were given an ultimatum to win this year or they'll be fired. That automatically let the world know they weren't taking a QB with the 3rd pick.

You heard it first. My inside source said the deal is in place, Trent Williams will be in Honolulu Blue next season for our 4th and next year 6th.

Summary of the first three lion picks for me

1. :argh:
2. :yay:
3. :shrug:

Last edited:
You heard it first. My inside source said the deal is in place, Trent Williams will be in Honolulu Blue next season for our 4th and next year 6th.

he is a really good LT...but isn't Decker a good LT too, and much younger?

Weve picked 2 part time players with our rd 2 and rd 3 picks. Swift will split carries. Okwara might play...a little bit. Bryant and his brother will take snaps from him. We need 3 starters....we got a cb and 2 part time role players. Lions are a joke for a reason.

Back