Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Jets @ Lions *Monday Night* Thread

That was a very ill advised pass never throw across the field rook

Smurfs 7
Jets 0

Turned on the game 3 minutes late and I already missed the first TD lol

Just read Abdullah and Robinson are inactive tonight. I?m happy Abdullah is out, they need to feed Johnson the ball 20+ times this game. However, I?m surprised Robinson is inactive. It?s shocking how far he?s fallen on the teams depth chart...

Abdullah being inactive really pumps me up for the season

Well that was a good play to start on! Little bit of pass rush and force the young qb into a mistake.

A throw back ? Yikes on the playcall.

there is no way that was the play call. Darnold went out of the pocket and made a huge mistake. Throwing across his body all the way across the other side of the field. Terry Fair could have made that pick!

there is no way that was the play call. Darnold went out of the pocket and made a huge mistake. Throwing across his body all the way across the other side of the field. Terry Fair could have made that pick!

No way it was the call to the running back. Diggs sniffed it out .

As soon as he started looking that way I was like OMG he's really going to throw across the entire length of the field on his 1st pass?!?!

As soon as he started looking that way I was like OMG he's really going to throw across the entire length of the field on his 1st pass?!?!

I know Captain Giddy came out .

As the Lions pass rush can?t get there still.

Come on D. Make them make a mistake again .

Damn it third down conversions..

Last edited:
Back