Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]How in the hell is Glee so popular and shows like Community get barely any viewers to tune in?

because community is on nbc. not to mention that glee is aimed at girls, gays, and grown women who miss being a teen. american idol wins this way as well.

NFC South could go 0-4 this week...Bears up 16-3 on the Falcons at half time

Now I want to see us with The Patriots mentality on offense. Just keep pouring it on until the game is over.

Dog me if you will, but I like Glee. Those kids have a shitload of talent.

i'm telling you. We will be known as "Lords of the Dance". every TD is a dance or weird celebration.

kingofdetroit57 said:
inkfreq said:
What color is your purse?

Don't carry a purse. Anything I need to bring with me, I just hand to your mom and the bitch become my pack mule.

we should be up 24-3 right now. if not for that ridiculous pick 6 (should have been caught) and pett's dropped TD, it'd be 24-3.

inkfreq said:

Man I actually liked you're posts before this... Consider you're self dogged.

Back