Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
inkfreq said:
Dog me if you will, but I like Glee. Those kids have a shitload of talent.

Man I actually liked you're posts before this... Consider you're self dogged.

Drew Bree's likes Glee to, admittedly. And he's got a shiny ass ring on his hand.

Oh well, doesn't change the size of my BIG ONE any. ... Which is small, because I'm white.

inkfreq said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Man I actually liked you're posts before this... Consider you're self dogged.

Drew Bree's likes Glee to, admittedly. And he's got a shiny assuring on his hand.

Oh well, doesn't change the size of my BIG ONE any. ... Which is small, because I'm white.

hahaha I actually just laughed

Shit Schwartz!!! Backfire there he missed the kick, but because you called another TO he gets another shot. I HATE that B/S calling TOs to freeze them.

God I hate prevent. Then he missed the damn kick and we are giving him another shot.

kingofdetroit57 said:
inkfreq said:
Don't carry a purse. Anything I need to bring with me, I just hand to your mom and the bitch become my pack mule.
I wondered where that giant sack of dignity came from.

She likes my "giant sack of dignity". I prefer to call them my Nuts of Justice, but who needs labels anyway.

Back