Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

need to come out and play some D on the first series. Havent heard much from the dline today.

johnny2x2x said:
Reminds me of Notre Dame last night. 324 yards of offense and only a 7 point lead to show for it.

yeah the damn Lions should be up by more then 10.... Damn it... I think ND was up 17-7 at halftime..it should have been more....

Defense is playing good.... I hate prevent defense...

We really havnt gotten any pressure on Freeman. We need to fix that in the 2nd half.

Bucs better drink that Garorade or the Lions will explode in the 2nd half. Hope they ate them Wheaties too.

The Ravens just did a fake extra point and ran it in for 2 instead to go up 29-7 on the Steelers. Man they hate the Steelers.

manchild98 said:
The Ravens just did a fake extra point and ran it in for 2 instead to go up 29-7 on the Steelers. Man they hate the Steelers.

Lamarr Woodley shouldn't have said what he did.. I still love him though

what is suh doing? i've seen him flash one time and that was on the tulloch sack.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]what is suh doing? i've seen him flash one time and that was on the tulloch sack.

Not much he is being handled so far.. God i hate prevent defense...

Everybody has Suh's number this year. Great for the rest of the line.

Back