Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

inkfreq said:
Looked Staff's knee buckled to me. Jesus, not another injury please.

He stumbled dropping back and that's what caused the calf cramp. That's all it takes.

Only had one cramp during a game in high school. Wanted to die, I swear. Living in Arizona, it was about 110 degrees out and I wasn't drinking enough. I seriously thought I ripped every muscle in my leg. It was hell.

manchild98 said:
kingofdetroit57 said:
If you've ever had cramps like this during a football game, they are the absolute worst.

You really can't get rid of them quickly either. If he comes out on the field he's going to get another one.
I had them a few times, but once so bad that my legs literally quit working and I had to get helped off the field. They hurt like pulled muscles too. It was awful.

kingofdetroit57 said:
If you've ever had cramps like this during a football game, they are the absolute worst.

yeah no shit. first tiime i ever got a cramp in my leg, i thought i had broken it. i asked coach if i had to go to the hospital and he laughed at me.

mhughes0021 said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

i would get them every game....ate so many bananas. took potassium pills. Drank like 15 gallons of gatorade every game. Nothing worked.....shit killed.

Pickles work believe it or not

how many pages did we go through on the espn board during the game thread? 33 already.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:
i would get them every game....ate so many bananas. took potassium pills. Drank like 15 gallons of gatorade every game. Nothing worked.....shit killed.

Pickles work believe it or not
Yep. You gotta eat salty food so you'll retain some water.

Just "pound the rock" and eat up the clock from here on out, minimize risk to Stafford, keep Tampa's D tired

kingofdetroit57 said:
manchild98 said:
You really can't get rid of them quickly either. If he comes out on the field he's going to get another one.
I had them a few times, but once so bad that my legs literally quit working and I had to get helped off the field. They hurt like pulled muscles too. It was awful.

I still get them. If I go out and have a few beers, it never fails that my calf will cramp up in my sleep...so I have to try and get out of bed and run around the room. It hurts like hell and I look like an idiot. I don't drink enough water.

Back