Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

defense has been more impressive for me than the offense. O for me was somewhat expected. I thought we'd give up more yds than this though...nice surprise.

So once again...why did Morris play so much in the 1st half?

Titus is a rookie who missed most of a very short training camp schedule. I think it's a bit early to discuss his talent level after 3 quarters of football.

inkfreq said:
Titus is a rookie who missed most of a very short training camp schedule. I think it's a bit early to discuss his talent level after 3 quarters of football.

Derps say otherwise..

mhughes0021 said:
defense has been more impressive for me than the offense. O for me was somewhat expected. I thought we'd give up more yds than this though...nice surprise.

It has been impressive, Tampa has only had one significant drive and that was at the end of the half. The first one was all special teams and the only other points was off a pick 6.

is anyone seeing the nfl scoreboard? it's like the world is upside down.

And were doing it without big sack/pressure numbers. Secondary has played very well.

does anybody else think harrison looks kinda like brian westbrook in the 36 jersey? not actual skill level or anything, just physical appearance.

Awesome, Best gained a few yards on a play that looked like it was going to be a complete disaster

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]is anyone seeing the nfl scoreboard? it's like the world is upside down.

Gonna be a weird Sunday, that's for damned sure.

Back