Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

Once you start getting cramps, you can't get rid of them. They need to be careful that his calf muscle doesn't start becoming sore from the instense flexing that happens. That will start feeling like a pulled muscle for him.

come on man, all these guys blocking suh and nobody's hitting freeman.

Lions are going to be happy to play at home after this week.

I want Stafford to keep playing in order to get those 2 more yards.

This game is not over. I'm worried a defender is going to cramp up and it's going to lead to a big play TD for them.

tigers99888 said:
THe Chiefs look like garbage, or maybe the Bills are good?

Bills may surprise some ppl this year. I like what they did with their D and they have some young playmakers. Wont challenge Pats or Jets but theyll oevrtake Miami for 3rd in that division.

Hey, where is that guy who all he ever did was talk about how we should have drafter Legarret Blount?

mhughes0021 said:
tigers99888 said:
THe Chiefs look like garbage, or maybe the Bills are good?

Bills may surprise some ppl this year. I like what they did with their D and they have some young playmakers. Wont challenge Pats or Jets but theyll oevrtake Miami for 3rd in that division.

The Phins will be fine

johnny2x2x said:
Hey, where is that guy who all he ever did was talk about how we should have drafter Legarret Blount?
Are you really gonna argue that we shouldn't have taken Blount over Tim F'n Toone?

There we go, much better defensive series. Fresh legs make a difference.

Back