Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

7 minutes left and up by two TDs... I'd like to see them at least tack on a FG here, but it is a good time to be conservative and eat the clock up.

Had a chance to put it away there and they run run when the pass can't be stopped. silly

TigerMud said:
Had a chance to put it away there and they run run when the pass can't be stopped. silly

Get a clue guys, they've run the ball most of the 2nd half and it's partly the reason the Bucs haven't scored to this point

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
coel73 said:
I don't like the running on the first two down calls, even though we have a lead.

Milk the clock dude

I know what they're trying to do, I just don't like it. Not with a 2td lead. Maybe with a 17+ pt lead

Sanchez is all kindsa GQ man, his face is all over TV cause his arm never will be.

Romneybot said:
TigerMud said:

Get a clue guys, they've run the ball most of the 2nd half and it's partly the reason the Bucs haven't scored to this point

settle down

TigerMud said:
Romneybot said:

settle down

Why bitch about a strategy that's working?

Is KVB actually wearing those red contacts today? Christ, how do you play like that?

Back