Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I have no problem with them playing a bit softer.. What do you want press coverage and have someone get burned for a quick 6? I think not...

Yup, and now the Bucs have 1:40 to score 14

That was one impressive toe touch coming down, I have to admit.

bah first TD given up with 1:30 left in the game...cant complain. But we need to finish this now.

That catch was ridiculous

However, the Bucs burned 4 minutes on that drive.

I take back the credit I gave to Berry... He never thought about looking for the ball. That was awful.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Fuck it...just push i him out damn it...

Why doesn't this happen more often? Just push the damn receiver out of bounds.

dude, if they get the onside recovery, they'll have a minute and a half to go 60 yards with 2 timeouts left. we need to get this ball.

A minute 35 is a long time on the clock still. Stafford better march his team down and eat some time cause the Bucs will stack against the run here. Just a completion or two to get some room.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I take back the credit I gave to Berry... He never thought about looking for the ball. That was awful.

There was absolutely nothing he was going to be able to do on that play. Sometimes you have to give the other guys the credit.

Back