Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Chiefs *Thursday Night* Thread

Hopefully we give a little reminder to the refs what a illegal formation is, be nice if the Chiefs RT couldn't start in the backfield.

It could be 3rd and 45 and I?m still worried any Lions secondary would fuck it up.
Embarrassing how we let guys behind us . Corners can?t clover. Safeties to late.
Yada, yada, yada.

You clearly haven't watched the lions much

So you trust them to stop 4th and 2 over 3rd and 17? I maintain that I don't see KC opting to punt there with the world's greatest QB and not that much risk involved if they don't make it.

I thought we were all past the "same old lions" type comments. Any NFL team worth it's salt stops 3rd and 17 period.

Over rated. Over rated. Over rated.

I see an average offense at best with no explosiveness. Let me rephrase... all the explosiveness is on the bench.

Crappy Defense still. Entire dline blows except hutch and everyone in the secondary is confused. Anzalone still not covering anyone.

Laporta looks slow to me. I just don?t see if with this receiver group yet other then St. Brown.

That just can?t happen on 3rd and 17. Embarrassing safety play.

Very disappointed in the defense for sure. Just don't see the type of improvements we were hoping for in the secondary. Although I do think KC is getting away with a lot of shadiness in holding and false starts and/or illegal formations not being called.

The offense is showing signs they can be good. They had two very long sustained drives, one resulted in a TD and the other was just a fucking huge mistake turnover.

Kc has a great qb. Lions have a game manger. Just wish Our qb could get away from the l pass rush

Cominsky needs to play more. He's the only front lineman that's made any plays.

If your never going to return a kick maybe we should try someone else.

They are letting that KC linemen line up illegally. It?s ridiculous how he is line up.

Jones Jr blows. So far a worthless signing

Last edited:
I guess this is what you get when you sit your starters all preseason, and play them in the team practice sessions.

Last edited:
Ben Johnson's playcalling looks like he intends on staying here for awhile. Basic as fuck

Back