Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Man if youre gonna play prevent right before the half can we atleast get some pressure? That was way too easy....

Okay, let's be real. The TD celebrations in football are getting a bit retarded.

Typical lions prevent defense allows points right before a Half in what 1:37.. just freaking awful. Put some damn pressure on Luck.

Last edited:
So they was up 21-10 at half time first game last year as well! Then came out in the second half and played some of the shittiest football we've ever seen. Let's hope this isn't rinse wash repeat

Last edited:
Just got fucked TWICE on that drive!!! Don't want the poster boy of the NFL to be down by too much. What a scam lol

safety man v man on moncrief? with no help in the middle of the field. That was the dumbest defense on the 2 yd line ive ever seen.

Let's hope our KR has enough sense to return the ball no matter how deep he is in the end zone.

No a catch by ty. Push off by moncrief. 21 6 is the score

WTF are you doing? Y'all are just gonna kneel on 1st down to end the half. Take your fucking chance!

Anyways, finally was able to get the XM radio to work on my computer.

So I can listen to Brandstatter now.

A real decent first half even with that stupid ass prevent Defense. I hope to see them run the football effectively in the second half.

Knock that shit off.

He's kinda right tho lol. We got fucked over twice there. That was not a catch..."cradling" a ball is not posession, its why he dropped it in the first fucking place and Moncrief pushed off huge on the TD. Right in front of the ref too!!!

Back