Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Good to come out with the win. Apparently Stafford is the only one that understands basic end of game time usage.

Oddly enough that missed extra point could of gotten us the win. I doubt Caldwell would of had the balls to try and win in regulation if it was tied.

Yup same here wins a wins but my gawd that defense was fkin atrocious

Riddick was fantastic and loved seeing stafford get in ebron and jones jr. face for being dumbasses not getting down and out of bounds with the game on the line like that, these guys need to be smarter than that..Buncha dumbasses

Last edited:
Good to come out with the win. Apparently Stafford is the only one that understands basic end of game time usage.

Oddly enough that missed extra point could of gotten us the win. I doubt Caldwell would of had the balls to try and win in regulation if it was tied.

Good point. In OT first to get the ball wins. Neither D was stopping shit.

Well, the Colts were 8-8 last season. Thats .500.

So Stafford just beat another .500 team on the road. Thats something positive to take from this.

Good: Stafford and the offense had a day.

Bad: That Pass defense is just plain brutal. Dumb base D, dumb match ups, safeties covering WRs, Linebackers man v man on TY hilton 20 yards down the field, WRs running wide open with no one on them, dline was fucking awful. I have never seen a shittier defensive game played in my life.

Defense was good in 1st Half. Putrid in 2nd half.

Stafford and Co. amazing the whole game.

True but.
We could have put this game away up big many times and there just some 3 and outs. I agree when JB has his team going up tempo the offense was dynamic. AA and Riddick the new dynamic duo!!!

Well, the Colts were 8-8 last season. Thats .500.

So Stafford just beat another .500 team on the road. Thats something positive to take from this.

Luck only played like 8 games and wasn't healthy most of the time he was playing. I don't know why people are acting like we beat a bad team. The Colts are a really strong offense when Luck is healthy with all of his receivers.

Colts offense is legit. But the lions d needs much more coverage and smarter blitzes

Good road win though with clutch end

Last edited:
They are 0-1 this year....that doesnt count sorry lol.

Teams are rated at the beginning of the year based on last year. The final numbers are the end of the year.

The Colts will be above .500 by the end of the year.

And everyone here who picked a loss to colts. Adjust your records

Anyone else have a mini heart attack when they said there was a flag on the final play? I was like shit not again.

And everyone here who picked a loss to colts. Adjust your records

I predicted the super bowl after seeing that schedule but you were not around then.
Then revised it to playoffs and maybe a win in the playoffs..

But after seeing that defense we may need to be a tad better on defense lol.

Back