Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Horse shit call on Ebron followed by a dropped ball by Calvin!! Jesus fn Christ lol

Why do refs hate us?

I know that sounds like complete homerism, but it has been too consistent for too long for it to be just my imagination. Rarely do we get the benefit of the marginal penalty, and all too often there are just completely bogus calls against us. This game hasn't even been that bad yet, but the refs are simply not calling holding on the Cards OL for some reason.

Oh, and that almost pick is why Calvin isn't getting more involved... they are absolutely blanketing him.

And now they will give offensive PI... and I guess it was, but how often is that exact same thing NOT CALLED against the other team.

And CJ with the drop... man this is getting frustrating.

Wow CJ drops a long gain bouced right of his pads, absolutely horrible first half of football lions

I understand it was dropped...but lead a fucking wr for once in your fucking life

he dropped the ball, you fucking retard

I think the point was that Matt waited too long to throw the ball and if he had thrown it on time and in the right spot, it would have been 6. or at least some YAC.

Bullshit OPI.
Calvin drop with Stafford on the run. That is 100% Calvin.

But, doesn't matter if its dropped lol. Your just taking an opportunity to be negative again

did you thing there was anything positive about that play? are you retarded? it was an awful fucking throw to a wide open WR and he dropped it. Its much much easier to catch a ball if you don't have to slow down and reach behind you.

Back