Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

youre a fucking moron if you think there was nothing wrong with that play. Its 6 points for about 15 qbs in this league. Calvin had 5 yards on Peterson. Proof youre a fucking moron.

You're the biggest retard going, buddy. Throw was just fine....you're an idiot.

I think the point was that Matt waited too long to throw the ball and if he had thrown it on time and in the right spot, it would have been 6. or at least some YAC.

But watch the play again. Stafford sets up....but he has to avoid the rush and reload. You can tell he was going to CJ but we can't give him more than 2 seconds. I get it wasnt a good throw......but its CALVIN FUCKING JOHNSON and the ball hit him in the chest......catch it.

youre a fucking moron if you think there was nothing wrong with that play. Its 6 points for about 15 qbs in this league. Calvin had 5 yards on Peterson. Proof youre a fucking moron.

And nobody agrees with you, you fn idiot!!! Even the announcers said Calvin should have caught it. You're a joke as usual

It won't matter. It was close, so it will go against the Lions. I swear the league has something against this franchise.

But watch the play again. Stafford sets up....but he has to avoid the rush and reload. You can tell he was going to CJ but we can't give him more than 2 seconds. I get it wasnt a good throw......but its CALVIN FUCKING JOHNSON and the ball hit him in the chest......catch it.

agree that he should have caught it. The pass could have made the catch a bit easier, though.

Back