Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

The official just looked at the repay and lied. They marked the ball where his foot was. Utter horse shit

Not one damn throw to the end zone by the pussies Lions inside the 20 after the INT..

Last edited:
Pick inside the 2o and Lombardi runs twice.... He really is a poor coordinator..

Very poor.

In the shots I can see CJ run his routes and in the replays.....CJ looks to be getting good separation from Peterson. We need to take advantage.

Spot reviews are rarely overturned unless it's for a touchdown. I really don't get that. There was clear evidence that he marked it about a yard short.It's not like there was a huge pile of linemen in the way.

i have no problem with the first and 2nd down runs. Bell's run well for the most part and put us in a good 3rd down. Still had all of our timeouts. No reason to just gun it. The third down was a good play, but the refs are idiots today, apparently.

Poor offensive gameplan so far, penalties and shit. If the refs keep calling the game like this then we got more than the score to deal with

Lions play better ball in the 2nd half. We got em right where we want em ;)

Lol we get the ball to start the game and do nothing with it. We finally get a chance to defer to the second half and they put up a quick 14 with the first two possessions. On the bright side it's only an 8 point game. :-/

And yes, Hughes, the throw was behind CJ, but Matt was running dead out away from pressure and still managed to put the ball in a spot to be caught some 45 yards down field. That was a good play by Stafford...

Some people here are blind to his faults, but you are just a flat out hater, man. Give Matt some credit when he deserves it, and he deserves it for throwing a catchable ball 45 yards downfield while running flat out parallel to the LoS.

Lol we get the ball to start the game and do nothing with it. We finally get a chance to defer to the second half and they put up a quick 14 with the first two possessions. On the bright side it's only an 8 point game. :-/
AZ got ball first

Holy crap I never knew AZ was 30th in the league verses the pass.

AND LOMBARDI IS NOT THROWING MORE........

WTF....

And yes, Hughes, the throw was behind CJ, but Matt was running dead out away from pressure and still managed to put the ball in a spot to be caught some 45 yards down field. That was a good play by Stafford...

Some people here are blind to his faults, but you are just a flat out hater, man. Give Matt some credit when he deserves it, and he deserves it for throwing a catchable ball 45 yards downfield while running flat out parallel to the LoS.

Common sense is out the window with that fucking gomer, bro. He's a waste of time..

30th ranked pass defense in the NFL and Lombardi fking runs inside the 20 twice for little to nothing

Throw the fking ball down the gd damn field !! FFS! What kinda jackhole horseshit is this Lombardi! Let's go damit

Lions play better ball in the 2nd half. We got em right where we want em ;)

Yeah, we do. I just hate that every week goes down to the wire. Green Bay is throttling teams out the gate and sitting Rodgers in the second half. It would be nice to just get going earlier in the game one of these weeks.

Thank god they have Stanton or we could be down huge right now. Defense hasn't done anything except take advantage od 2 really horrible throws by Stanton. Offense...still looks like a bottom half offense.

Back