Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

He threw it in a place where Calvin could catch it (he dropped it like it had rabies) but he had to come to almost a complete stop to do so. If he had thrown it in front of him he would have had a catch and a big run. It was a bad pass. It was a bad drop.

Matt was out of the pocket, stepped up and had enough room to know he wasn't going to get hit. His feet were set. Just threw a bad ball that still should have been caught.

I guess I'll have to take you guys word for it, I am still in the stone age with no Tivo. My impression from watching the play was him escaping to his right with a guy behind him, and I thought he threw it on the run. My bad.

Never said the ball was perfect, because it wasn't, but if it hits you on the body then Calvin needs to catch that. BOTTOM LINE.

dude, that's exactly what Hughes is saying. I don't get this shit why you guys always argue about this QB. You say the same fucking thing about him half the time.

Test the secondary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throw it deep
damn it

its clear you didn't watch the replay of calvin running by himself across the entire field wide open. Its clear you only watch the last second of every play. He was wide fucking open. he should have to slide, he should have to slow down, he shouldn't have to reach backwards....the qb needs to learn how to throw a fucking football. You need to learn how to see what the fuck is really going on on a football field cause you sound dumb everytime you post.

The ball got to Calvin, it hit Calvin right on his body, Calvin has to catch that ball. I don't care how it gets there...it got there and it was dropped

I guess I'll have to take you guys word for it, I am still in the stone age with no Tivo. My impression from watching the play was him escaping to his right with a guy behind him, and I thought he threw it on the run. My bad.

he escaped the pressure, stepped up and he had an OL (or maybe a TE - not sure) blocking a cardinal. He stopped his momentum, set his feet and launched it. There was zero chance he'd get hit if he got rid of the ball...which he did. Good form, bad pass. Still should have been caught.

Lombardi just cant sustain any drives... he really is starting to bug me with his play calling...

Back