Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

dude, that's exactly what Hughes is saying. I don't get this shit why you guys always argue about this QB. You say the same fucking thing about him half the time.

I do??? Then you need to make your presence known a little more than, bro. He bashes Stafford ALL the time.

I'm over it anyways...time to move on.

Lombardi just cant sustain any drives... he really is starting to bug me with his play calling...

what'd he do wrong? Matt was going down field on the sack. Went down field on the 3rd down. You called for that, bro. I think you get bad offensive execution mixed up with bad playcalling sometimes.

I do??? Then you need to make your presence known a little more than, bro. He bashes Stafford ALL the time.

and youre always a homer....you probably thought the pass to powers was a good pass lol.

Same old shit. Penalty after penalty when the game is on the line.

I get that. I do monitor the board, even if I'm not posting. You guys, mostly he and LKP need to cut the shit out. It's getting annoying to watch constant stafford bashing and stafford cock sucking going on even in threads that have nothing to do with him.

It bugs me that Stanton even with 2 picks is out playing our zillion dollar QB..

Cardinals have taken how many deep shots today and the lions?

Last edited:
Oh shit!!!!! Time for the tables to turn!!! Arizona FINALLY GOT A FLAG!!!!

I get that. I do monitor the board, even if I'm not posting. You guys, mostly he and LKP need to cut the shit out. It's getting annoying to watch constant stafford bashing and stafford cock sucking going on even in threads that have nothing to do with him.

what do I say that's wrong? tell me that? I have to argue with these scrub homers cause they cant se reality.....his qbr and qb rating sucks ass lol.....hes an average qb on a good day. right now hes leading the 23rd ranked offense. thers only 32 teams lol.

Back